Mr. Robot Twitter

kuman07kuman07 Kansas City

Has anybody else got these message from the Mr. Robot twitter account before? Think its kind of a cool promo thing they do. Last time it was a shirt they sent.image

Elisahypergenesb

Comments

• Nope, as I don't live in the US, but let us know what you get!
  • This seems like something a real hacker could take advantage of.
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    edited October 11

They want us to join the revolution

Elisa
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    There's a guy who works in my building who wears Mr. Robot t-shirts. I always think Mr. Robot merch is hilarious and ironic on a kind of meta level. 
    Elisa
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    There's a guy who works in my building who wears Mr. Robot t-shirts. I always think Mr. Robot merch is hilarious and ironic on a kind of meta level. 
    Kinda like weird it is to watch Mad Men (or I suppose Mr. Robot as well) and then the cut to a Ford commercial or something. 
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Kinda like weird it is to watch Mad Men (or I suppose Mr. Robot as well) and then the cut to a Ford commercial or something. 
    Yeah. I think there were a ton of really glossy commercials in season 1 of Mr. Robot and it was jarring, both because of the darkness/moodiness/scrappiness of the show and because of its anti-corporate message. Season 2 was a little better, I think, or maybe I was just more prepared or something.