Stranger Things: the game

Netflix has launched a Stranger Things game. It's a retro point and click adventure for iOS and Android. Pretty sweet, and free. Get it now, you'll enjoy it. Even more so if you were a fan of season 1.

Short trailer:
Jovial_FalconTravisMichelle

Comments

• Looks so much like the original Zelda....should be fun!
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    I was actually coming on here to talk about this. Downloaded it last night and played for a few minutes. It's pretty great and a lot more expansive than I thought. 
    I assumed it was just be a fun promo device for the new season, but it's got an open map of the entire town and the outskirts to roam around in completing different sub quests and tasks.

I think I played for around 30 minutes last night and only completed 3%. The NES Zelda comparison is accurate. The music is great as well.
    Travis
  • I'm psyched, and I'm glad to hear that it's fun and expansive. I downloaded it yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.
  • I was actually Coming on here to talk about this. Downloaded it last night and played for a few minutes. It's pretty great and a lot more expansive than I thought. 

I assumed it was just be a fun promo device for the new season, but it's got an open map of the entire town and the outskirts to roam around in completing different sub quests and tasks.

I think I played for around 30 minutes last night and only completed 3%. The NES Zelda comparison is accurate. The music is great as well.

I played 90 minutes and got to 10%. There are nice little puzzles in the next dungeon.

A lot of gameplay goodness for such a small price. Did I mention that it's free?
    All the ChickensTravis
  • Got to 96.5% complete.   When you collect all 6 VHS tapes in the game, you can take them to the movie theater and get a trailer for season 2 :)
    russkelly
  • 100% complete!   Even at 100% there is a locked character that can only be unlocked once season 2 is released.