I still watch cbs stuff

I still watch big bang. I loved how I met your mother. 2 broke girls was good untill it drove itself off a cliff and got canceled and watch star trek of course
russkellyElisaTaraC73

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited October 7
    TaraC73HatorianjarrodtbMurderbearElisaKingKobraFreddyiMatty94emnofseattleAlkaid13and 1 other.
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    iMatty94 said:

I still watch big bang. I loved how I met your mother. 2 broke girls was good untill it drove itself off a cliff and got canceled and watch star trek of course

I can’t get enough of Big Bang! Admittedly I haven’t seen it since before the baby was born, but I often background watch the reruns on TNT (or is it TBS? I don’t know... it’s channel #131 LOL!) Actually, I am a fan of a lot of network TV!

I also watch General Hospital (duck and cover!!!)
    iMatty94
  • Nothing wrong with network TV. Can’t really remember a CBS show but NBC had some greats with the Office and Parks. Also fox has the Simpsons.
  • TaraC73 said:

iMatty94 said:

I can’t get enough of Big Bang! Admittedly I haven’t seen it since before the baby was born, but I often background watch the reruns on TNT (or is it TBS? I don’t know... it’s channel #131 LOL!) Actually, I am a fan of a lot of network TV!

My wife literally was at a dinner with Kaley Cuoco last night (humble brag)
    TaraC73
  • I've never seen or hardly ever seen any of these shows (I say that more matter of factly than meaning to sound snobbish towards any of them!).  I've seen a few episodes of Big Bang Theory, but only when they've been on in the background - I've never sat down to watch an episode.  I saw one episode of How I Met Your Mother - they did a Canada themed episode and I tuned in for that one.  I've never seen Two Broke Girls - I don't even know what it's about (but the title gives me a decent idea I think!).

Right now, the only network sitcoms that I watch on the regular are Modern Family and a Canadian show called Mr. D
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    gguenotTaraC73
  • gguenot said:

TaraC73 said:

iMatty94 said:

My wife literally was at a dinner with Kaley Cuoco last night (humble brag)
    Well she is a very very lucky lady lol. You could say I have a big crush on kaley
  • emnofseattleemnofseattle Mason County, Washington USA
    iMatty94 said:

The sad thing is, I can't tell you anything about the characters or the plot, but The Big Bang Theory seems to always be on TV when I'm in a break room or at a friends house and I feel I've seen every episode because when I a see a rerun it looks familiar