MLB 2017 Playoffs

124»

Comments

• MrXMrX CO
    edited November 2017
    Pretty cool seeing Beltran finally getting a ring after an almost 20 year amazing career.
    Aww_PHuuCk
  • Was it me or did NONE of the trades the Dodgers made in August do anything for them? If anything it feels as if the trades negatively impacted the team considering the 13 game losing streak started shortly after, and the ineffectiveness of Darvish and Granderson lost them games in the playoffs. At the same time its hard to say they would've been fine without the trades. 
  • Well, can't say I followed Darvish once he got traded, but pretty sure he had an excellent performance against the Cubs, so in theory, he did help them get to the World Series.  Granderson clearly wasn't effective since they opted him off the World Series roster.  Then again, you have to take into consideration why they were getting Granderson and what their expectations were of him.  But I get your point.

Clearly, the biggest trade was the Verlander one which paid off big time.  Without Verlander, I don't think the Astros get by the Yankees.

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    helluva series.. congrats astros. way to represent the AL West!

(please note.. i would never say that to the Angels because my soul would never allow it)
    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    This guy fucks!!!

ChinaskiJaimieT