FORUM MAINTENANCE - Wed 10/11/17

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited October 9 in General
Hello guys and gals, I will be performing maintenance on the Bald Move Forums throughout the day and evening of 10/11/2017, starting around 10am.  It's going to be disruptive and a pain in the ass.  Nothing will be lost from when I start the upgrade, but if you pass through and manage to get on the forum during the maintenance period I can't guarantee it will survive the process.  I'm not saying it won't, either, so don't treat this like The Purge and murder a bunch of posters or anything.  Day of the upgrade I'll replace this post with a live update post that will be locked for comment by anybody not me, which I'll use to communicate when the upgrade starts, and when it's over. 

I'm hopeful this upgrade will fix a lot of long standing bugs, create a bunch of exciting new ones, and possibly introduce a worthwhile feature or two.  More on that later!
TravisCretanBullKingKobraDaveyMacDeesean.raySvcarlos7MichelleOldGriswoldmjmulladyand 7 others.

Comments

• (Brrrrrrrrrrr) (Brrrrrrrrrr) This is not a test, this is your Bald Move Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the annual forum purge sanctioned by the officials at Bald Move. Trolls of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the forum purge. All other aggressive forms of speech are restricted. Bald Move hosts and mods of ranking 10 have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all comments (including being a dick) will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Emergency Moderation services will be unavailable until tomorrow evening at 10:00 p.m. when the forum purge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers: Jim and Aaron... A club reborn. May God be with you all. (Brrrrrrrr) (Brrrrrrrr)
    TaraC73xulsolar22Murderbear
This discussion has been closed.