Last Jedi Tickets

Hopefully those who wanted to go opening night and get good seats got in earlier tonight. Looks like tickets are being snapped up.

Comments

• WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Fandango had them up super early around 6ish. I managed to grab three showings without any issues at all. Complete 180 compared to TFA.
    KingKobra
  • Fandango had them up super early around 6ish. I managed to grab three showings without any issues at all. Complete 180 compared to TFA.

Yeah, I checked earlier this year on MovieTickets (since I need seat selection options) and was able to get good seats for IMAX on Thursday and another theater on Sat. The word wasnout though as tickets were being snapped up quickly when I was buying.
    anubus21
  • Fandango didn't have tickets up til 8:30pm, at least that was when I was able to get one. Got a ticket for a Star Wars fan event on the 14th at 6pm so will get to see it super early!
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    I got my tickets and can't wait im expecting a lot now which might be a mistake
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited October 12
    Alright. One seat over from dead center on my favorite row for the very first showing Friday morning. Wake up, go eat a big breakfast at my favorite cafe, pound a High Brew coffee on the way to the theater (this part will change if my local theater gets a Starbucks), and sometime after the show, but before 5, I'll head in to the office just to say I didn't use a day off. My favorite way to watch the must see in theater flicks.
  • Got mine for Sat night IMAX 3D. Could do without 3D but it was the only IMAX option, and had better seats available than some other screen options. I'll probably see it again on a regular screen. Now I have plenty of time to get a babysitter lined up!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I had to do a different theater than usual.  All the 7-8pm showings were snapped up.  The theater I'm forced to go to doesn't to reserved seatings, so I guess I'll have to get there like 2 hours early to stand in line to get a decent seat, too.  
  • I had to do a different theater than usual.  All the 7-8pm showings were snapped up.  The theater I'm forced to go to doesn't to reserved seatings, so I guess I'll have to get there like 2 hours early to stand in line to get a decent seat, too.  
    That really sucks :/ the IMAX and regular theater I got were both reserved seating. I'm not sure I could go back to "regular" seating. 
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Unfortunately with three kids on five different sports teams, I can’t buy tickets this far in advance without knowing their schedules... hoping hubby and I luck out and can get opening weekend tickets mid-November. We lucked out for TFA. 
    cdriveFreddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited October 12
    TaraC73 said:
    Unfortunately with three kids on five different sports teams, I can’t buy tickets this far in advance without knowing their schedules... hoping hubby and I luck out and can get opening weekend tickets mid-November. We lucked out for TFA. 
    Y'all are probably screwed on this one. TFA had prequel trilogy, Disney, and J.J. Abrams gunk all over it. Now that they've cleaned the shit off, brought balance back to the force, and built up all this good will, TLJ is a hot ticket. No worries though, after everyone realizes Rian Johnson tried to remake pretentious ass "Brick" instead of servicing the series, you'll be able to get Han Solo and Episode 9 tickets for free along with the purchase of a Grand Slam at Denny's.
    TaraC73