Breaking Bad 101 by Alan Sepinwall

In case you're interested, Alan Sepinwall's book "Breaking Bad 101: The Complete Critical Companion" is out Tuesday, Oct. 11. Here’s some details...

• Breaking Bad 101 is a compilation of Sepinwall’s episode recaps/reviews written for the New Jersey Star-Ledger and HitFix, along with essays, and interviews with series creator Vince Gilligan and star Bryan Cranston. 
  • It features a foreward by LOST/The Leftovers showrunner Damon Lindelof, who is a well-known BrBa fan.
  • In a recent interview on Todd VanDerWerff’s podcast, Sepinwall says he felt the need to majorly overhaul about half of his original recaps for the book. 
  • You can read an excerpt When Walter White Won, about ep. 4x13 “Face Off,” over on The Ringer. 
  • Alan will be doing a Reddit AMA on Wednesday, October 11 at noon Eastern to talk about his book. 

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, I ordered 3 copies of this actually. A Kindle version initially, but then I saw how handsome the hardcover looked, so I bought one of those as well and another one for a friend. 
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard @jim you should try to book Alan for an interview! Would be awesome to hear you reminisce about Breaking Bad and chat tv with the OG. He's been a guest on plenty of podcasts over the years, I bet he'd be game.
    iMatty94hypergenesbSomeBiscuitAjas
  • MrX said:

@A_Ron_Hubbard @jim you should try to book Alan for an interview! Would be awesome to hear you reminisce about Breaking Bad and chat tv with the OG. He's been a guest on plenty of podcasts over the years, I bet he'd be game.

He would definitely be game. He will guest on any podcast that would help him sell books. You could talk BrBa, but also the state of TV. 
    MrXSomeBiscuit