Forum Upgrade Complete

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
I'm finished!  I don't have a comprehensive feature add or fix.  The truth is what motivated this is our mods sporadically get unmodded for what seems to be no reason, and Jim or I have to add them back to mod status.  In trying to get support, I was kind of told to get fucked since we were 3 major versions of Vanilla BBS behind.  So, I did an upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2, and then from 2.2 to 2.3.1...  Now we're on the cutting edge!

I also fixed the forum search.  Then I realized the forum search sucked really hard core, so I replaced it with a quick and dirty google search.  But it works really well.  

We also have a new wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) editor that looks a bit nicer and has more features than the previous one.  Hopefully it will work better on mobile as well.  Everything looks nice and stable.

Now that we're current, I'll look at the new plugins available and see if there are any that would be fun or interesting to play with.  I'd really like to get a way to run polls going here again. I'd love to have better image support.

Thanks for your patience.  It was fun wearing the sys admin hat again, but I'm much happier talking into the mic!
JaimieTMichelleTravisKingKobraAlkaid13MurderbearFernNYC17Noelakritenbrinkhisdudeness915and 10 others.

Comments