Really Rick? You're going to keep quiet about the "W"s?

Argh-

Like I wasn't already a bit annoyed with confused Constable Grimes this episode!  Was any one else irked that Rick didn't see fit to share his info with Daryl and Carol about the friggin W carved torsos?

Maybe I was aggravated by it because I'm still convinced that Deanna knows something about some kind of threat that she isn't telling people, so I'm just jacked up about this whole spooky scene, but really?  Seems like pretty important information for Daryl and Carol to have.   

ElisaTravis

Comments

• brewseveltbrewsevelt Boston, MA
    Good, I'm not the only one!

Same thing with the CDC.
    ElisaTravis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    So much of this show is driven by people not having conversations that anyone would have in the real world. It's very annoying and pretty lazy writing.
    Travis
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Yeah there has got to be a reason they want big bad Rick grimes & Co - total opposites and bad asses in their town.  
  • MichaelMichael Virginia
    HUH? Did I miss something? The only other time the W was referenced was when they were escaping Noah's community, right? And that was when Rick hit the truck and all the copses fell out and had the W on their forehead. We seen it as a viewer, but there wasn't any certainty that Rick or anyone else noticed it in their haste to get the hell out of there. So, I'm fine if it's his first noticing it. 
    TaraC73
  • I could definitely be wrong, but I went back and watched the nasty torso scene and it really looked to me like he saw the "W"s. They even seemed to make a point with one of them sort of banging his head on the windshield right in front of Rick.  

And then in this episode it seemed to me that Rick did a sort of weird, "hmmmm…don't know if I should tell them" face.  

But I haven't heard or seen a lot of people talking about it, so it could just be me.  Which seems to be my thing lately….since I think I am like one of the only people on the planet all torqued up about Deanna!!!!  LOL
    Elisa
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited March 2015
    EDIT  I posted a joke about the W's, then realised it was a huge spoiler for another show
    TaraC73
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands
    Plot-twist: It's "M" for Morgan. He carves em while they're down with his boot on their neck.

Talking about not sharing information: Carol kept the run-in with the kid secret as well. They're all doing their own thing now.
    TaraC73MmmBop
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Ha. I don't even remember the torsos having that carved into them, never mind whether Rick saw them.

I buy Carol not sharing that about the kid though. I think I'd have been more surprised if she'd mentioned it.