Who plays the older versions of these characters?

When I say older, I'm thinking these characters in 2017.

Mike - Paul Rudd, Joseph Gordon Levitt
Lucas- Anthony Mackie, Donald Glover, William Jackson Harper (Chidi from the Good place)
Dustin- Chris Pratt, Seth Rogen 
Will- Rami Malek
Jane/Eleven- Rooney Mara

I only have the kids in mind, haven't given much thought to the other characters yet. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts. I can't think of anyone playing quiet,crazy,  disturbed better than RM. 

Comments

• Said it in another thread, but:
    Image result for jane stranger thingsImage result for carrie coon leftovers season 3
    hisdudeness915adobo1148TravisBrandonTheBardFlukes
  • Max - Laura Prepon
    alina_mac
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    tom_g said:
    Max - Laura Prepon
    I was getting LiLo vibes from Max - maybe when she’s finished “romancing” shieks she could make another of her many comeback attempts. 
  • Ive been trying to think of convincing stand ins for older Steve, Jonathan, or Nancy. In 2017, these characters would be 49-50. Im drawing a blank
  • adobo1148 said:

Lucas- Anthony Mackie, Donald Glover, William Jackson Harper (Chidi from the Good place)
    Will- Rami Malek
    Jane/Eleven- Rooney Mara

I only have the kids in mind, haven't given much thought to the other characters yet. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts. I can't think of anyone playing quiet,crazy,  disturbed better than RM. 

I think they actually did make this movie.  Have you ever seen Knocked Up?  :)
  • Melia004 said:
    adobo1148 said:

Will- Rami Malek
    Jane/Eleven- Rooney Mara

I think they actually did make this movie.  Have you ever seen Knocked Up?  :)
    Good point 
    Melia004
  • As much as I hate the current seasons of The Walking Dead, I would get a kick out seeing Jeffrey Dean Morgan swinging a baseball bat as an  older Steve.