710 - Charles (Manson) in Charge

Director: Bradley Buecker 
Writer: Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk

Comments

• Interesting episode. I dare say I liked it. It was a predictable scene when Kai killed the supposed spy, only to have them not be the real spy. The more isolated Kai becomes the crazier he gets. I’m thinking that this episode will ruffle more than a few feathers as well. Evan has done an excellent job this season, especially when playing the different people. 
    Elisa
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Got some room service wangz & fried shishito peppers.  Pouring whiskey. Now I'm ready. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    This was a damn fine episode.  Tons of movement and plot lines tying together.  I can't wait to hear A&C unpack the Manson murder scene with Paulson's acting.  Lots of Paulson lip moisture in this episode.  
    Elisaalina_mac
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited November 8
    I think this may have been the darkest episode of the season.  It really felt very AHS.  This is what I've been waiting for.
    Elisacdrive
  • I loved Paulson in the Manson murder scene.  So good!
    Elisacdrive
  • alina_macalina_mac Akron, Ohio
    We finally have Bebe's motivations! Though it was very short-sighted. Like, duh, this was going to blow up in her face.

I love the Kai-to-Charles Manson mind fuckery. Very Tyler Durden-esque.

I loved shaving scene- So suspenseful!!
    Elisacdrive
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    Just watched the episode and is their anything more tension building than someone shaving a person with a straight razor that might want to slit their throat? So vulnerable, gets me every time.
    Elisa
  • BlanchBlanch Tempe, Az
    Listening to the podcast and just wanted to drop some useless information on ya! 

Milk is one of the most basic solutions out there. When I used to do synchronized swimming (don't hate), we would flush our eyes with milk to neutralize the chlorine and other chemicals in the pool at the end of practice or a meet. I'm guessing it would do the same to neutralize pepper spray, but that shit must have still hurt bad!

Cecily