Orphan Black

Any Orphan Black fans, or Clones-bians, as theyve been called. Tatiana Maslany is reason enough to watch this show, playing multiple characters, and making it look seemless.
Travis

Comments

• colleencolleen wisconsin
    I love Orphan Black!  Can't wait until it comes back.  I love how each clone definitely feels like a different character completely.  Tatiana Maslany is amazing.  I sure hope the actor who plays the male clone they introduced at the end of last season can keep up with her!
    TravisCory
  • My wife and I enjoy the Orphan Black as well. Yeah, Tatiana Maslany is pretty ridiculously good. It's an incredibly impressive performance. I'm really excited for the new season. Can't believe it's right around the corner. Too much good tv.

• It'll be in its third season, and and we're due for a character to get killed; i'm thinking cosima. Look for Donny to play a larger role since Allison has initiated him into the cause.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    colleen said:

I sure hope the actor who plays the male clone they introduced at the end of last season can keep up with her!

Yep, that's my big "concern" as well.  We'll find out soon enough!
  • Just finished the first two seasons - what a great show!
    Tatiana Maslany is an amazing actress, and I can't wait to see what happens in Season 3. Although I do share the same concerns as a few of you about the male clones, and hope the actor can pull it off. Tatiana is so good that she makes it seem easy, but I can't imagine how difficult it is to play so many different people.
    Cory