Jim and aron are their nicknames?

Comments

• @DoubleA_Ron
    "Loose the asteriks. Erase this interaction. "
    ReniDoubleA_Ron
  • I can't believe how long this discussion is going without someone posting Jim's real name.  And I feel like 95% of the people taking part know what it is.
    Michelle
  • gjulleen said:
    I can't believe how long this discussion is going without someone posting Jim's real name.  And I feel like 95% of the people taking part know what it is.
    MISTER POLICE

YOU COULD HAVE GUESSED HIS NAME

I GAVE YOU ALL THE CLUES

FlashGordonA_Ron_HubbardAlkaid13bazjenstertedkMichellePhoebes89Doctor_Nick
  • Tom_ATom_A Carcosa
    edited November 2017
    gjulleen said:
    I can't believe how long this discussion is going without someone posting Jim's real name.  And I feel like 95% of the people taking part know what it is.

Its a Voldemort situation. Can't be uttered
    MurderbearBrawn
  • gjulleen said:
    People are pushing the envelope. With the clues that have been dropped, it won’t take long for “that one person” to make a shill account and lost information. 
  • (Chants) Shill a-count! Shill a-count!
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I think we should all be aware that if Jim wanted his name in the forum, it would be in the forum. 
    KingKobraBrawn
  • It’s Luigi Linguine, secret’s out. 
    tedkxulsolar22Michelle
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    gguenot said:
    They’re pseudonyms. Similar to Mark Twain. Did I just compare Jim and ARon to Mark Twain? You bet I did and Samuel Clemens would be honored to be in such company.
    Where's the TNG episode where they meet Jim and A.Ron?
  • Dee said:
    I think we should all be aware that if Jim wanted his name in the forum, it would be in the forum. 
    Pretty much, I would hope we would all get the “joke” but recently we have had a few cases where that isn’t the case. Hoping for “no whammy’s” and pressing your luck always ends badly. 
    Dee
  • This is so weird. I was totally cool with Jim and A.ron being Jim and A.ron, but now I'm like- why don't I know their real names? Am I not as big a fan as the others? Have I not listened closely or to enough podcasts to pick up on their real names? I feel like I am not in the cool group anymore. Wait, was I ever?
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Reni said:
    I love how everyone knows Jim's real name, but nobody will say it. It's like the best secret society ever. Move over, Illuminati! We're coming for you.
    White Rose
    Dani
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Alkaid13 said:
    It’s Luigi Linguine, secret’s out. 

"It's-a-me, Luigi Linguine!"
    tedkxulsolar22JaimieTMichelleBrandonTheBardGrahamPhoebes89
  • joschman said:
    This is so weird. I was totally cool with Jim and A.ron being Jim and A.ron, but now I'm like- why don't I know their real names? Am I not as big a fan as the others? Have I not listened closely or to enough podcasts to pick up on their real names? I feel like I am not in the cool group anymore. Wait, was I ever?
    You know what happens to the curious cat....
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    ^^^It ends up in Luigi's linguine.
    tedkJaimieTMichelle
  • Okay, I'm dropping the dime on Jim Jones:

His real name is Wil Whedon.
  • joschman said:
    This is so weird. I was totally cool with Jim and A.ron being Jim and A.ron, but now I'm like- why don't I know their real names? Am I not as big a fan as the others? Have I not listened closely or to enough podcasts to pick up on their real names? I feel like I am not in the cool group anymore. Wait, was I ever?

They personally emailed all of the real fans with their full names and addresses
    gguenotMichelleNoelFreddySchluppjeneteeReniFlukesGrahamhisdudeness915
  • joschman said:
    It’s like the end of Lost. 

Not worth the suspense. 

Sorry, Jim. 
    Reni
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    They got out-ed by the ‘people you may know’ feature on FB.  That’s how I knew via my wife who is the OG BM fan in this house.  She has that photographic memory shit, not that she’s a weirdo stalker or nothing, and she told me when I was like “what they got pseudonyms?” I mean, I know A.Ron Hubbard wasn’t real cause we got an A.Ron in my old crew and we gave him the exact same name after we ritually party-watched this Scientology VHS someone acquired.  Need to digitize that VHS cause it’s a gem. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    cdrive said:
    They got out-ed by the ‘people you may know’ feature on FB.  That’s how I knew via my wife who is the OG BM fan in this house.  She has that photographic memory shit, not that she’s a weirdo stalker or nothing, and she told me when I was like “what they got pseudonyms?” I mean, I know A.Ron Hubbard wasn’t real cause we got an A.Ron in my old crew and we gave him the exact same name after we ritually party-watched this Scientology VHS someone acquired.  Need to digitize that VHS cause it’s a gem. 

Yeah, we had a Jim in my old crew and we gave him that exact name after... um, something or another. 
    cdrive
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited November 2017
    Nope Luigi Leguisimo Linguine, it’d almost be a little racist if it weren’t true. Like what an outrageous Italian stereotype to name a kid. It’s almost as bad as Aron’s real name: Beardy Beardhof von Beardstein. 
  • On a related note I’m 100% certain the PA boys have refered to Jim and A.Ron by their real names several times on their podcasts.
    Stealth plug. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    What if Jim finds none of this funny or cute at all? Like we are all way too comfortable man. 

When I say Jim I mean Pablo Prigioni, aka Liam Willy Williams.

(oh god pls don’t ban) 

JaimieT
  • Alkaid13 said:
    Nope Luigi Leguisimo Linguine, it’d almost be a little racist if it weren’t true. Like what an outrageous Italian stereotype to name a kid. It’s almost as bad as Aron’s real name: Beardy Beardhof von Beardstein. 
    The name was weird until he grew the beard. 
    gguenot
  • He could be Guy Fieri's (half) brother, which makes the last TWD podcasts kind of an inside joke,
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    gotta be honest. when i first started listening to BM i thought it was just their real names.. 'A. Ron (my guess was 'Arnold Ron') and Jim (just Jim). i kinda still think that.. ignorance is bliss