Will there be a live watch tonight?

asking for a friend. Thx - c:\ 
Murderbear

Comments

• Tom_ATom_A Carcosa
    edited November 2017
    hope so! Live watches make TWD bearable and even more funny. Plus, TRASH PEOPLE are BACK
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    It's on the schedule so I'm assuming we'll have one.
  • Based on what I read from the Spoiling Dead Fans synopsis... oh man is this one gonna be a doozy.  Could be an all-time great live watch.
    Watching the previous episode, how do the guts stay on Negan and Gabriel? Wouldn't they just slide right off?
    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Watching the previous episode, how do the guts stay on Negan and Gabriel? Wouldn't they just slide right off?
    We need a BM physics major to work out the viscosity, weight, & coefficient of friction per year of decay for zombie guts!  
    Murderbear
    I mean, maybe if they let dry up for a while but they never seem to do that....ha
  • Watching the previous episode, how do the guts stay on Negan and Gabriel? Wouldn't they just slide right off?
    The props department doesnt care haha
    Murderbear
    Also, it's annoying how Rick's hair is literally dripping wet in every single scene ever.
    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Also, it's annoying how Rick's hair is literally dripping wet in every single scene ever.
    Hahha Like a “fluffer”, I think TWD has a dedicated mist-er for Rick
    Murderbear
  • my wife and i have a new theory about the zombie virus.  everybody has it, and it's slowly eating everybody's brains from the inside out, making them get progressively stupider until they turn into zombies.
    cdrive
  • voodoorat said:
    my wife and i have a new theory about the zombie virus.  everybody has it, and it's slowly eating everybody's brains from the inside out, making them get progressively stupider until they turn into zombies.
    The characters on the show or the writing staff?
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    edited November 2017
    davemcb said:
    voodoorat said:
    my wife and i have a new theory about the zombie virus.  everybody has it, and it's slowly eating everybody's brains from the inside out, making them get progressively stupider until they turn into zombies.
    The characters on the show or the writing staff?
    everybody.  including the viewers.  :neutral:
    jim.basilio