Who shit the sink

r0ck44r0ck44 Fairborn, Ohio
How did I miss the first time around that there is video of this ????? Please provide a link to watch 

• I believe they mention which cast to listen to for the shit the sink origin on this weeks lunch
  • So ... I haven't watched the video, but I have to tell this story due to the title of this thread.
    Years ago, I was an Assistant Manager at a coffee shop.  We had one of the only public bathrooms around, so people would often come in to use it.  The local homeless people would also use it.  Well, one time one of those homeless people actually shit in the sink!  I walked in ... gagged, and walked out.  I ended up calling a Hazmat company to come clean it, because I couldn't do it, and I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone working for me to clean it up either.
    It was the night of our Christmas party too!   

• MichelleMichelle California
    Sounds more like it was Christmas party poo.  *ba-dum-dum*
    That's so gross.  I hope you closed your restrooms off to the public after that incident.

• Well, the good news is that our Christmas party wasn't at our coffee shop.  The bad news?  It was a very corporate place, and even after that incident, we weren't allowed to not have our bathrooms closed to the public.
  • r0ck44r0ck44 Fairborn, Ohio