807 - Time for After

Directed by: Just Some Guy
Written by: The Usuals

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited December 2017
    I was just about to start this myself. Clearly the enthusiasm for this show is out of control!

I feel like these characters are making stupid decisions purely so they can extend All Out War.
  • It was an OK episode, but the decision making is still a head scratcher. 
    TaraC73iMatty94
  • I haven’t actually seen it yet but unless someone got blown up in a highly ridiculous fashion it’s probably not as funny as last week and that’s really all I’m looking for from this show now. 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited December 2017
    There was none of that. But, to be fair, they did give the fans what they've been screaming for: a Eugene-centric episode.

EDIT: On second thought, there was the dump truck that crashed through the wall and then literally just disappeared like a fart in the wind in the next shot. Not as good as last week's rpg hilarity but almost just as dumb.
    TaraC73JTKIIIgguenot
  • Wow only 4 comments? Clearly this show has let us down 
    TaraC73
  • Im shocked the "Things I know" was empty I could have sworn number 1 would have been "I have bitching hair"
  • edited December 2017
    So sad what this show has become. All the characters that use to have depth (Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carl, Morgan) have been reduced to just slapstick figures on a hilariously bad drama. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    One of my favorite moments was when @Jim said “we should make a restaurant where we roll everything into a ball.”  Hahha 
  • Their coverage is the only thing I look forward to for this show. I usually watch the episode and their live watch during my 3am shift of watching the baby 
    the_swede
  • 1. Love how it took till the mid season for a decent episode.
    2. Dwight would have been redeemed if he spartan kicked Eugene into the swarm.

Murderbear
  • If you were team Savior, and, you had a rooftop on which you overlooked the walking dead hoard, why wouldn't you just take a day or so to drop heavy objects on the jello soft heads of the couple hundred dead below you?  Maybe a good slingshot with some nuts and bolts.
    MurderbearTaraC73Pangs
  • Tom_ATom_A Carcosa
    edited December 2017
    very poor episode, not nearly as funny as the previous. Too many shitty quiet character moments that made no sense. Whats with Eugene being addicted to shots of red wine? Do the writers know how alcohol works? 

I don't get Negan's infatuation with Eugene either, really makes him look dumb as shit. And that whole Rosita, Michonne, Daryl, Tara crew was unimaginably dumb. I knew it was gonna be dumb when that plot line was birthed, but it ending in Michonne and Rosita just walking home? What? Ooof 

The trash people and rick stuff was high comedy though. 
    TaraC73
  • I'l always be watching, you know why? Every single comic story that is adapted I always look forward to how they will adapt it on screen weather good or bad. With there there' always the "ok lets see how they adapt the next part and so on" 
  • When will you guys cover the more superior show. FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! You guys quit while the getting was good. 
    lengmovoodooratTaraC73
  • Yet another in a string of bad episodes. Glad I spent a hour confirming that Eugene is indeed a shitheel thanks Show. 
  • Besides bald move coverage, my main reason to still watch this show is because I want a dialog between Eugene and Jadis.
    voodooratcdriveAlkaid13SchluppgguenotTaraC73PangsMelonusk
  • That would be the most unintelligible conversation ever spoken in the modern English language.
  • Besides bald move coverage, my main reason to still watch this show is because I want a dialog between Eugene and Jadis.
    Their kids would speak normally.
    roscoedarthcaedus1138
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I rarely make memes, but when I do it's a partially naked Rick Grimes.

cdriveAlkaid13MurderbearOliviaDDummyTaraC73DoubleA_RonMelonusk
  • It' aired in the UK. Meh, that is all. 
  • Natter CastNatter Cast San Francisco, CA
    edited December 2017
    I care more about Jim and Aron's couch than anything else on TWD. Previously, on "Fear The Drooping Mic..."

alexander.klassenOliviaD
  • I very rarely quit on a show, but I have to admit I don't think I've really enjoyed a single episode this season. This has for me, been about the worst I've seen this show. I started falling asleep during the last episode and when it was over I could for the first time see myself throwing in the towel.

Reading through the comics this was some of the most exciting points in the entire series, and the TV show has turned it into a heaping pile of shit writing and directing. 
  • Michelle said:

Why is Rick's hair always sopping wet? Every scene it looks like he just jumped out of the shower. Why does no one else have a sopping wet mess of hair on their head too? 
    gguenotKela15darthcaedus1138
  • Why does no one else have a sopping wet mess of hair on their head too? 
    The grease keeps Daryl's waterproof.
    TaraC73
  • You know, it does actually amaze me that both Halt and Catch Fire and this piece of shit air on the same network. Like the difference in quality is literally night and day. 
  • edited December 2017
    Michelle said:

Why is Rick's hair always sopping wet? Every scene it looks like he just jumped out of the shower. Why does no one else have a sopping wet mess of hair on their head too? 

Giovanni
  • Natter CastNatter Cast San Francisco, CA
    Definitely in the "some of your funniest stuff ever" camp ... though the "why do we cover it" means that Morgalizing has metastasized into ... Movealizing :) 

• 7 and a half milion this episode 
  • Finally listening to the cast for this show and apparently A.Ron has been listening to crazy people because Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 is not good. I can only imagine A.Ron's "Why don't they just kill Troy?" rant. Don't believe it. FtWD is as still even worse than the main show.
    MurderbearDoubleA_RonDee
  • FYI Overcast still doesn't have the pod in my subscriber feed Friday 1p eastern