Flying Joan

MichelleMichelle California
edited December 2017 in Mad Men Happy Hour
...is my new favorite show!  "Brohawk" literally made me LOL while I was sitting in commute traffic. The people in the car next to me were looking at me like, WTF??  So thanks, @Jim.   :flushed: :grin:

(Btw if you have no idea what I'm talking about, join the Club & listen to today's QYP.)
DemicOliviaDAussieGregFlukesKela15

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    I really thought this deserved more love! 29 views and 0 likes.  Ah well.
    I'd still watch it!
    EMAW42
  • Based on your avatar you might be slightly biased...  but I'm glad you enjoyed that one.  It got me too when I was editing the QYP we recorded over a month ago.
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2017
    Jim said:
    Based on your avatar you might be slightly biased...  but I'm glad you enjoyed that one.  It got me too when I was editing the QYP we recorded over a month ago.
    Yeah, probably.  This was still one of the best.  I'd love to see the Pete Pit VIP lounge.  It probably smells like scotch and desperation.
  • I would totally watch Flying Joan, and maybe even moreso Gimme A Improvement, particularly if Tim Allen played his new evil slumlord character with the same ridiculous, over-the-top affectations that he used in Home Improvement. I could see those playing so hilariously dark once you turn that character into a villain. Great QYP ep guys!
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    I for one would pay top Euro to watch that show.
  • edited December 2017
    Will definitely watch Flying Joan! Although I must point out that one of the very few women-owned airlines in the world, VietJet Air, is famous for having bikini-clad female flight attendants. (source here) I don't think the Joan we saw in series finale would approve. It would, however, be perfect for Brohawk (after they sign White Castle as the exclusive in-flight meal provider, that is.)

Also, for fans of both Mad Men and Bojack Horseman-- click through the photos and enjoy! (Cc: @A_Ron_Hubbard