Latest episode

Hey love your podcasts
any idea why most recent walking dead is still not out for iPhone podcast app???
TaraC73

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    It’s not in downcast yet either... weird!!!
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Its in my Overcast app, if that helps. 
  • Its in my Overcast app, if that helps. 
    Sure, just Fedex your phone to @janemariedel.

FWIW, I'm not seeing it in Overcast.  Ended up listening on the website.
  • I'm having the same problem. It's not appearing in the iPhone's podcast app or in "The Podcast App" for iPhone, even after deleting and reinstalling. 
  • edited December 2017
    I'm having the same problem. It's not appearing in the iPhone's podcast app or in "The Podcast App" for iPhone, even after deleting and reinstalling. 
    Same. :neutral:
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @Garthgou81 is that the normal version or the premium? I'm not saying the guys did anything wrong but maybe the normal version didn't get pushed out? It's weird if it is STILL not showing up anywhere.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    TaraC73 said:
    It’s not in downcast yet either... weird!!!
    Do you use the firehose feed, Tara? It showed up in mine on Downcast on Wednesday morning my time, which is usual for me. 
  • I guess they didn't add it to the Watching Dead specific feed.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Jim's looking into it.  I imagine it will be resolved quickly.  I got it on all my subscriber/non-subscriber feeds fwiw, but I can tell that the iTunes hasn't picked up the feed.
  • SunjesterSunjester Bay Area, CA
    Weird, I'm still not seeing it in my Overcast app on my iPhone. (Overcast is awesome, FWIW - after Apple messed up their Podcasts app, had to find another solution, and this was the best.)
  • I listened to it on the Baldmove site and downloaded it from there but at this moment it hasn't shown up in my podcast app yet.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    lengmo said:
    Its in my Overcast app, if that helps. 
    Sure, just Fedex your phone to @janemariedel.

FWIW, I'm not seeing it in Overcast.  Ended up listening on the website.
    I wasn't trying to be a jackass. I was just trying to help figure out where the problem may lie--if it was a certain app or what.
    @Garthgou81 is that the normal version or the premium? I'm not saying the guys did anything wrong but maybe the normal version didn't get pushed out? It's weird if it is STILL not showing up anywhere.
    Mine is the premium firehose feed. 
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    edited December 2017
    Maybe its just a test to see how many people really care about the feed that aren't paying for it?

We did a test at work a few years ago we did 12-15 seperate reports in a week, one week we just didnt send any out to determine who actually used them it turned out only 2 of the reports were actually used by the business so we were able to cancel all the others
    lengmoMurderbear
  • I wasn't trying to be a jackass.
    I wasn't either; sorry, I should have put a smiley on there.

davemcb said:
    Maybe its just a test to see how many people really care about the feed that aren't paying for it?
    Makes sense.
  • This finally showed up in my iTunes feed, along with The Disaster Artist cast.  Curiously enough, both show they were updated on Thursday.  
  • Finally showed up today.

lengmo