Christmas is Coming

...to my office.
(Just a silly little post, I love December.)

KingKobracdriveakritenbrinkChinaskiTravis

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    My office goes bonkers at Christmas. Each team decorates their space and then people bring their kids in to judge them all. You can’t move for dangling things and elf houses, and there’s a lot of bribery that goes on with lollies and goodie bags. 
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Dee said:
    My office goes bonkers at Christmas. Each team decorates their space and then people bring their kids in to judge them all. You can’t move for dangling things and elf houses, and there’s a lot of bribery that goes on with lollies and goodie bags. 

Dee
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Dee said:

oh god! that pic came very close to ruining xmas for me! ugh! hairy creepy spiders <shiver!>
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Chinaski said:
    Dee said:

oh god! that pic came very close to ruining xmas for me! ugh! hairy creepy spiders <shiver!>
    Don't be rude to Australian Santa!
    NoobieDooz
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Australian Santa!? ahhhh fuuuuuu! @akritenbrink with shots fired.. again! this time to the down under <ducking and hiding>
    akritenbrinkNoobieDooz