Cookie Exchange!

CecilyCecily Cincinnati
Here I am with recipes as promised!  Please post your own favorites for everyone to enjoy!
FlukesMichelleHanaHeat1Travis

Comments

• CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    S'mores Cookies

11 tbsp butter, softened
    1 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup sugar
    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp baking soda
    1/2 tsp salt
    1 tsp cinnamon
    2 1/2 cups flour
    1/2 cup chocolate chips
    1 cup mini-marshmallows
    Hershey bars
    Graham crackers

Set oven for 375, and line cookie sheet with graham crackers. 

Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Keep separate.  Cream butter with sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.  Combine mixtures.

Spoon out small balls of dough unto graham crackers. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and press Hershey chocolate squares into each cookie. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until golden-brown. 

Eat by a campfire, while driving through Christmas light shows, or on your couch while taking some much needed time off!
    picorock80FlukesDeeChinaskiMichelleHanaHeat1TravisMofojones333
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies

8 oz cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup butter
    1 egg
    1 box Funfetti cake mix
    1/4 cup sprinkles (optional, for additional fun)
    1/4 cup powdered sugar

Set oven for 350. 

Beat cream cheese and butter. Add egg. Add cake mix and extra sprinkles. Chill dough for 1 hour. 

Roll dough into balls and coat with powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart and bake for 10 minutes. Voila!

This recipe can be used with any cake mix of your choosing. Personally, I am trying out red velvet for a Christmas party tomorrow. Let me know how yours turn out!
    picorock80DeeMichelleKingKobraHanaHeat1Travis
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Thank you! My household appreciates it.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited December 2017
    Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
    Aka no-bake fudge cookies. 

1 cup of creamy Peanut Butter
    1/4 cup of cocoa
    2 cups quick dry oatmeal
    2 cups sugar
    1/2 cup milk
    1/2 cup butter
    1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring

Mix sugar, cocoa, milk into a large skillet. 
    Cook on medium til boiling, boil for 1 minute then remove.
    Add butter, peanut butter, milk, oats, and vanilla, while still hot.
    Mix very well.
    Drop tablespoons of mixture onto wax paper and wait till cooled and hardened. 

Instant deliciousness, no baking. 
  • The calorie count on these cookies is insane by the way, so don’t make them a staple of your diet unless you plan to work them off. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I got one to share.  Christmas Chex Mix.  Hopefully we'll make some this weekend.  It's not cookies, but it's a good holiday treat tradition I've carried on.  Something salty and sweet...a good handful of Christmas chex mix to accompany your glass of scotch.  

Any recipe will do I guess, but it has to be one that has Worcestershire sauce in it.
    https://www.tablefortwoblog.com/grandmas-christmas-chex-mix/
    https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/moms-secret-christmas-eve-chex-mix/

We always add the green & red Christmas M&Ms to ours.  Make a few batches, bag 'em up and share with family, neighbors and friends!

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies

125g butter, softened 

½ cup (110g) caster sugar 

½ cup (100g) firmly packed brown sugar 

½ teaspoon vanilla extract 

1 egg 

1 ¼ cups (110g) rolled oats 

1 cup (150g) plain flour 

½ teaspoon baking powder 

½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda 

175g good quality dark chocolate, chopped 

150g roasted hazelnuts, peeled and chopped 

½ teaspoon salt 

Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line baking trays with baking paper.

Using an electric beater, beat butter, sugars and vanilla until pale and thick. Beat in egg until just combined. Using a wooden spoon, fold in oats.

Sift flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt over the mixture and fold in. When almost incorporated, fold in the chocolate and hazelnuts. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop balls of dough (about 1 heaped tablespoon) onto the prepared tray 4 cm apart. Flatten slightly, then bake for about 10 minutes until golden. The cookies will feel soft but will crisp as they cool.

***Sorry for dodgy formatting. These are my go to for the work morning tea - they always get devoured.