My New Boyfriend Anson Mount

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
Omigosh you guys
I just finished Hell on Wheels and now I am in love with Anson Mount.

He also has brains- He's on a new podcast called The Well where they interview a variety of different smart people about smart things.
I just wanted to share my new boyfriend with everyone. 
Frakkin Tpicorock80Elisa

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited December 2017
    He was also in the criminally underrated slasher All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

akritenbrink
  • Hes great, unfortunate he had to be part of the worst comicbook related content ive seen in decades with the inhumans show. Shoulda been something that made his career blow up.
  • picorock80picorock80 San Bernardino Ca
    Omigosh you guys

He also has brains- He's on a new podcast called The Well where they interview a variety of different smart people about smart things.
    I needs to finish that series. I think I have 2 seasons left but I enjoy Anson’s & Common’s bromance. Together I call them Comm and Son’s. Lol  :p
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Omigosh you guys

I needs to finish that series. I think I have 2 seasons left but I enjoy Anson’s & Common’s bromance. Together I call them Comm and Son’s. Lol  :p
    It's really good. The evolution of all the characters as well as the very linear story of the railroad both come to great endings.
  • Anson Mount is great and completely wasted on a show like Inhumans where he can’t even talk. 
    akritenbrink
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I definitely got my Ansons mixed up.  At first I thought you were talking about this guy, until I opened the thread.

akritenbrinkDeeCretanBullPhoebes89Elisa
  • Isn't that just Ben Affleck with a beard and long hair?
  • Now I’m imagining BatMount and I kind of like it. 
    akritenbrink
    Isn't that just Ben Affleck with a beard and long hair?
    Um no, much as I loved Ben Affleck in the 90s, he's kind of a cretin. Anson Mount is a wonderful, intelligent gentleman. At least in my mind, so far. LOL
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Michelle said:
    I definitely got my Ansons mixed up.  At first I thought you were talking about this guy, until I opened the thread.

Potsie and Angie sittin’ in a tree...
    Elisa
    Dee said:
    Michelle said:

Potsie and Angie sittin’ in a tree...
    He's probably older than my parents? LOL