3rd Annual Bald Move Fantasy Football Championships

the 3 league championship games are set.

in league 1:

Al Bundy’s 4 TD Game (Hatorian) vs IE Knights (webslinger)

in league 2:

Green Street Elite (Zombeaver13) vs Damn Fine Coffee (Mr.X)

in league 3:

A Team Who Has No Name (Rylan) vs Vamonos Pests (Linz_016)

good luck to everyone! 

picorock80

Comments

• Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    I definitely want in on this next year! 
    Hatorian
  • I definitely want in on this next year! 
    As Long as the guys are cool with it next year it definitely will be on. Just keep an eye on the forums around June/July for the role call. 
    Mofojones333
  • Thanks for organizing and managing and 3 leagues Hatorian!

And I'm glad I faced you last week, right before Zeke Elliot came back from suspension  ;)
    HatorianFreddy
  • MrX said:
    Thanks for organizing and managing and 3 leagues Hatorian!

And I'm glad I faced you last week, right before Zeke Elliot came back from suspension  ;)
    Yea. That hurt but you just crushed me. Not sure Zeke would have saved me anyways. Would have been nice to be in 2 championships though. Now I’m down to one shot. 
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Have y’all given any thought as to what you’re going to commission? Or is it too much of a jinx to think about it before actually winning the title?
  • Prisoners for me. Neither has seen it yet and it’s a great movie. 
    Noelpicorock80
  • Hatorian said:
    Prisoners for me. Neither has seen it yet and it’s a great movie. 
    Yes! I’m rooting for you!
    Hatorian
  • My apologies to the others involved, but I'm rooting for @Hatorian bases on his team name alone.
    Hatorian
  • I kind of want to commission 6 episodes of The Good Place because I really want the guys to watch that show. But tv commissions are not ideal. Although with a 22 min comedy it might work out better than others. Plus The Good Place is amazing.

Gotta win win this thing first!
  • My team is pretty awful and some how I made the finals 
  • Champions have been crowned for the 3rd Annual Bald Move Fantasy Football Leagues

league 1:Al Bundy’s 4 TD Game (Hatorian) 

league 2:Green Street Elite (Zombeaver13) 

league 3:A Team Who Has No Name (Rylan)

Congrats to all winners. I will work with the winners to help get their commissions sorted. 
  • Congrats everyone! Stoked for Prisoners 
  • Big thanks Hatorian for running the leagues, and big thanks to all the teams! It was excruciating most weeks, and so much fun! I can’t wait to see everyone in next years leagues.  I’m shocked with my win! I haven’t even considered what to commission because I didn’t think it would happen. If any players from league 3 wanna help me out with any suggestions I’m all ears!! Can’t wait to hear the Prisoners commission too! Thanks again everyone!
    Hatorian
  • No worries! Looking forward to running it next year and going for my 3rd championship in 4 years. :)
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    @Zombeaver13 - Santa Cruz! Represent! commission some Lost Boys! 
  • Ohhh!! That’s really good Chinaski! 
  • Also, you should come by Hulas at some point Chinaski, I’ll buy ya a drink! 
    Also, you should come by Hulas at some point Chinaski, I’ll buy ya a drink! 
    word. you tend bar there or something? tiki spot yeah?
  • Zombeaver13Zombeaver13 Santa Cruz
    Chinaski said:
    Yep! My name is Saylor. I’m there most nights but Thursday and Friday nights are best to come by. 
    Chinaski
    Chinaski said:
    Yep! My name is Saylor. I’m there most nights but Thursday and Friday nights are best to come by. 
    right on! heard you guys make a dangerously delicious blood orange martini, so i'll definitely  be dropping by sooner than later!
  • Can't wait to be part of the group next year!