Season 11- early reviews

Comments

• But is it better or worse than TWD?
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I kept saying I wouldn't give this a shot. But as a die-hard X-Files fan who bailed in Season 7 once the show just seemed like awful fanfic...I know I will watch it. It may depress the hell out of me, but I am sure I will give it a whirl. 
    Jovial_FalconGredalBee
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited December 2017
    That’s what they want you to do. Don’t reward them for their mediocrity, that’s why TWD still exists. 
    ElisaFrakkin T
  • I'll probably tune in specifically for MOTW episodes. I'm mildly interested in how they get out of that clusterfuck of a finale with a UFO hovering over the bridge.  Maybe Scully yells at it and everything kind of returns to normal.  That's canon, based off last season.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Ugh, not for me. I didn’t even bother watching the final episode of last season. I can’t believe they brought it back again - I know DD has nothing better to do, but GA is so much better than this garbage. 
    Elisa
  • I don't know about the rest, but I am definitely watching Darin Morgan's episode.
  • Is black oil and bee stings going to cover the new season?
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Big pass 
    Deegroovydooley
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    I’ll definitely watch MOTW episodes. Those were always the best episodes anyway and the mythology eps last season were god-awful.

And I’d watch or read anything Darin Morgan wrote. I recommend his Millenium episodes for anyone who likes his work on xfiles. I quit on that show after the first season but went back later and watched his episodes. Would probably help to watch the pilot to understand the context. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Millenium was such a cool show. The third season was sort of garbage, as Carter tried to just make the show more like The X-Files. In general, I really liked it though. It was incredibly dark and bleak though. 
  • This first episode in season 11 is really sloppy.   Every couple of minutes they throw in the craziest data dumps and compound them with previous story arcs not discussed in this season. Also im laughing at the possibility of Government issue super charged Silver Mustangs.