Merry Christmas and happy holidays

I hope everyone has a safe holiday with loved ones. To those traveling— Please be safe. A special thanks to Jim, A-Ron, Cecily, and everyone else at Bald Move for your hard work and dedication to creating great entertainment this year. Take care everybody!
MichellebazjensterMofojones333FreddyBrawngjulleenakritenbrinkTravisJoshuaHeterrusskelly

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Merry Christmas all! It’s 9:30am here on Christmas Day and I’m stuffing myself with bacon and eggs before I get ready to go out for lunch later. Basically I’m planning to just eat all day. 

Thanks for for another great year, @A_Ron_Hubbard @Jim and @Cecily
    MichelleKela15bazjenstergguenotFreddyBrawnakritenbrinkTravis
  • merry christmas, folks.  
    MichellebazjensterFreddyBrawnTravis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Merry Christmas, everyone!   :smile: :heart: 
    bazjensterFreddyBrawnTravis
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    Merry Christmas to the Bald Move Community - wealth, health and happiness to all!
    GredalBeebazjensterFreddyBrawnTravis
  • Merry Christmas, everyone.  Hope you all have a great holiday!
    GredalBeeMichellebazjensterMofojones333FreddyAlkaid13tom_ggguenotBrawnTravisand 1 other.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for all the love!
    GredalBeebazjensterMofojones333FreddyMichelleSandyWest79Alkaid13gguenotBrawngjulleenand 3 others.
  • Grateful for this awesome community— happy holidays everyone!
    Mofojones333FreddyMichelleBrawnTravis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited December 2017
    It's funny how last year I would have had no qualms about saying this is one of the coolest "things" I've ever discovered, and the same for the years before. And just like last year, this year it's even easier to say, and I wouldn't have thought that it could be. Merry Christmas everyone! And cheers to many more to come!
    MichelleBrawnTravis
  • Merry Christmas and all that jazz. 
    BrawnTravis
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Merry Christmas, everyone. Hope you all have a joyous holiday filled with love!  
    BrawnTravis
  • Merry Christmas from wild and wonderful West Virginia!
    BrawnTravis

• Happy Holidays to Jim, Aron, Cecily and the Bald Move community. 
    BrawnDummyTravisJoshuaHeter
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! 
    Travis
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Travis
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited December 2017
    Merry Christmas everyone! The fun keeps on rolling for me, today is my 28th birthday and I am going to see Hamilton! :smiley:
    akritenbrinkMichellegguenotTravis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    amyja89 said:
    Merry Christmas everyone! The fun keeps on rolling for me, today is my 28th birthday and I am going to see Hamilton! :smiley:
    Happy Birthday!
    Travis
  • Merry, Happy Everything everybody! Thanks for being such a fine lot of folks, and I hope the New Year finds you all happy and well.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    amyja89 said:
    28 is the best year. It all goes downhill after that. Enjoy! LOL

JK about going downhill. But I did really enjoy 28.
    Travis