Make new Bald Move friends on Twitter!

edited December 2017 in General
Hey y'all. Thought it'd be fun if Bald Move fans could become friends on Twitter... Since BM fans are almost guaranteed to be cool people, right? :) It might be nice to make more of a personal connection, for those who want to. 

I'm pretty new on Twitter.. Well, sort of new, since I'm kind of doing a Jim and A.ron thing, with my name. Using an anonymous alias, simply for following podcast accounts and such. I tend to post a lot when I travel, like now, a shit ton of pics from Paris.  :D Am curious about what other BM fans are posting... Obviously fun to see posts about BM aswell... 

Well, if you wanna follow me on Twitter, I will follow you back! My handle there is:  @SandraWest1979

Merry Christmas! (And happy times to all those who celebrate other holidays, according to their traditions). 
Frakkin T

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    I’m deedot255. Fair warning, historically I have been pretty ranty and sweary on Twitter, but one of my new year resolutions is to not do that anymore. We shall see how that goes... 
    Frakkin T
  • @Dee  Oh that's great, I'll follow u back. In fact, I don't mind at all about swearing/ranting, it is that kind of stuff which makes me laugh and enjoy Twitter, on my way to work and such. I might not have the same courage to write those bold words/statements myself... yet.. but I will make that my New Year's resolution...  :wink:
    DeeFrakkin T
  • Once a year I post shitty jokes and talk about hockey.  Does that count?

I suspect Forrest Gump was HIV positive like Jenny. But he was a millionaire and could afford those Magic Johnson treatments. #cinemafacts
    NoobieDoozFrakkin TNoel
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    I am scared of social media. 
    Frakkin TNoobieDooz
  • GredalBee said:
    Once a year I post shitty jokes and talk about hockey.  Does that count?

I suspect Forrest Gump was HIV positive like Jenny. But he was a millionaire and could afford those Magic Johnson treatments. #cinemafacts
    @GredalBee  Haha that made me laugh. Of course, everything counts! Perhaps after this thread you might be even more active on Twitter, if you get some new BM fans friends on there, who knows, right. :)  

I see someone as followed me recently, I'm going to go ahead and assume that to be you, Although that handle has the "initials" J.S. Maybe you're secretive like me..   :)
  • maybe
    NoobieDooz
  • I’m @gnarzz ;

The only two things I really tweet about/to is anti-trump stuff and poker, so if you are OK seeing that, follow away!
    Frakkin TNoobieDooz
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    @handbanana84
    if you're into depressing tweets about the raiders and lakers.
    Frakkin TNoobieDooz
  • MichelleMichelle California
    @tuelphotography
    It's just all my pics.  My personal Facebook is more varied with all kinds of stuff.  :)

Frakkin TNoobieDooz
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Dee said:
    I’m deedot255. Fair warning, historically I have been pretty ranty and sweary on Twitter, but one of my new year resolutions is to not do that anymore. We shall see how that goes... 
    @spocksbrian and I've made no such resolution. ;)
    DeeNoobieDooz
  • voodoorat said:
    maybe
    Ah it was you! I noticed later... sorry all this eggnog making me a bit slow..  ;)
  • I mostly post about TV, hockey (like @GredalBee) or UI/UX stuff. Same UID as here: hypergenesb
    NoobieDoozGredalBee
  • I mostly post about TV, hockey (like @GredalBee) or UI/UX stuff. Same UID as here: hypergenesb
    I followed you and your Twitter looks very interesting. :) 
    hypergenesb
  • edited December 2017
    I followed some folks.  Don't leave me hanging like an asshole! :o

* Looks sternly at @hypergenesb @SandyWest79 @pavlovsbell @spocksbrian *
    pavlovsbellhypergenesbNoobieDooz
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    GredalBee said:

Dayum, I got called out. I'm sorry, you're right @GredalBee, I neglected to follow back. I have since rectified my poor Twitter etiquette.

I didn't respond to this thread because I don't have a personal Twitter account, but anyone can follow my podcast account @RabbitHoleNW. I try to only tweet TV and film-related things, but there may be the occasional adorable animal video. I do, however, "like" a ton of political tweets, so if you follow me, consider yourself warned that those might show up in your feed. :)
    GredalBee
  • russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    I'm @russkelly.
  • GredalBee said:

I would be happy to follow you @GredalBee (I'm already following everyone else on this thread), but twitter.com/GredalBee yields a ? from Twitter. So what exactly is your Twitter handle? Did I miss something? 
    NoobieDooz
  • edited December 2017
    It's an anagram, guys.  Don't spoil it. ;)
    pavlovsbellNoobieDooz
  • @DoubleA_Ron_Yo

I don’t post much, but I’ll probably like a lot of your shit.
    NoobieDooz
  • I don’t actually use twitter except during presidential debates or when i get really pissed at a corporate entity, so i suspect most of my feed is auto-spam from my kids’ iPad games. But it’s also @voodoorat if anybody wants it. 
  • @GredalBee Haha, sorry! When I read your first reply, I went to look for you on Twitter, just like @hypergenesb did. But when I didn't find you, I thought that maybe you didn't want to be found or something. Since you said how you only posted once a year and so on. Sorry.  :)

And now, waking up from a nightmare at 05.30, coming to this thread to shake it off, the only thing I could get  out of your anagram was:  laGer Beer d  ........ :smiley:  :blush:

My brain must really be fried cause I see now that I read more closely, that you have already followed me, so I'll just check follower list again....  :) 

All others here: @DoubleA_Ron  @pavlovsbell and many others, I have followed u all. :) 
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Dee said:
    President Trump? Is that you?
    NoobieDoozMichelle
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I'm @Angie_LK on Twitter, but I mainly only use it to argue with Michael Rapaport LOL
    I do follow lots of people on there, but I don't use it that much and it seems whenever I log in, all of Rapaport's tweets are at the top. 
  • Dee said:
    President Trump? Is that you?
    Hahaha that was the funniest thing I have read in the last few days! :smiley: Thanks for that laugh, @akritenbrink  

And I will def. follow you on Twitter!
    I'm stepping away from Facebook more and more lately due to the fracas surrounding Cambridge Analytica.  I just revised my Twitter to be more of a main personal page for me, rather than use it solely for my photos.  I revived this thread to say that I hope some of you don't mind that I followed you, and feel free to follow me if you like.  I'm now @beachn_brunette. :)
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Hit me up y'all! I'm @AmyJAndrews on Twitter, will follow everyone back! :-)
    Michellerusskelly
    amyja89 said:
    Hit me up y'all! I'm @AmyJAndrews on Twitter, will follow everyone back! :-)
    I love your Pink Ladies cover photo!
    amyja89
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Can we do this for Instagram too? @Jeffkuma on there if you're feelin froggy.
    amyja89russkellyMichelle
  • russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    Can we do this for Instagram too? @Jeffkuma on there if you're feelin froggy.
    Yes! I am russkelly on instagram. I pretty much just post pics of my son and beer.
    MichelleMurderbear
    I changed my Instagram as well recently.  I'm beachinbrunette there.  :)
    russkellyMurderbear