Black mirror season 4 Tomorrow, any predictions ect?

Any predictions ect? 

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Oooooh. I've been in a TV slump lately. I've been wondering why I even have Netflix. This is great.

I doubt it'll be as good as previous seasons (season 3 was hit or miss for me), but maybe there'll be a couple good episodes.
    Dummy
  • JaimieT said:
    Oooooh. I've been in a TV slump lately. I've been wondering why I even have Netflix. This is great.

I doubt it'll be as good as previous seasons (season 3 was hit or miss for me), but maybe there'll be a couple good episodes.
    Have you seen godless? 
    edited December 2017
    iMatty94 said:
    JaimieT said:

Have you seen godless? 

I should know better than to mention TV slumps on this forum. ;) Yes, I'm aware of the show. Edit: And thank you, I didn't mean to snap at a kind gesture.
    iMatty94
  • JaimieT said:

Mmmmm yesssss let your hate grow, it will only make you stronger!!! :p Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!! 
    JaimieTElisa
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:

Mmmmm yesssss let your hate grow, it will only make you stronger!!! :p Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!! 

Do you hate-watch or something?
  • Black Mirror was the only reason I kept Netflix this month. Not really sure what to expect, but I'm just hoping it was worth it. If the first episode I watch is really good, I'll probably savor the show and space it out over a week. If it's meh to bad, I'll probably binge it and cancel my Netflix. 
    JaimieT
    It just needs to subvert my expectations. I love a plot twist that makes a story less interesting. 
  • JaimieT said:
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:

I don’t hate watch anything. If I hate something, I don’t see a point in waisting time watching it with so much available to see these days. 

BTW I was being sarcastic (thought that was obvious with the smily). 
    JaimieT
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:

I don’t hate watch anything. If I hate something, I don’t see a point in waisting time watching it with so much available to see these days. 

BTW I was being sarcastic (thought that was obvious with the smily). 

Yeah, just as a sarcastic person I know it doesn't mean nothing. ;)
    KingKobra
  • Watched the 1st episode last night, I liked it alot but the was maybe too long