9 New Netflix Original Series in 2018

MichelleMichelle California
edited December 2017 in Other TV
I found this article on Yahoo & found it interesting & insightful.  Some of these sound really good, especially "Maniac" - I'm all in for another meaty Justin Theroux drama. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/18-netflix-original-series-excited-161328829.html  
DeeChinaskiMofojones333darwinfeeshy

Comments

• Haven't looked at this list but I hope the witcher comes out this year. 
    Elisa
  • Come on people - Michelle just labelled the upcoming Justin Theroux series 'meaty'

No comments?  This place is slippin.
    DeeMichelleCretanBullMofojones333iMatty94Eine FrauFlukes
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    tom_g said:
    Come on people - Michelle just labelled the upcoming Justin Theroux series 'meaty'

Still kind of new to the Bald move family but, I did lol when I read that comment. I am still trying to navigate the waters and get to know some of the prolific fourm posters so I wasn't sure what I could get away with hehe. But Michelle seems pretty cool so far. 
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited January 2
    @Mofojones333 thanks!  :smile:   And back at'cha!
    Mofojones333
    edited January 2
    tom_g said:
    Come on people - Michelle just labelled the upcoming Justin Theroux series 'meaty'

I may or may not have been drinking and completely missed that when I typed it!  :flushed:
    Mofojones333
  • Maniac doesn't sound like something I would typically like, but that is a damned lot of talent across the board. It's only half hour episodes so that's as little disappointing, but it's probably worth checking out.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited January 2
    They say 18 shows and they list 9, NICE TRY YAHOO. Good catch @Michelle.

Cynical, subjective opinion in 3... 2... 1...

These seem like the Spiderman Pregnant Elsa of Netflix. Netflix has access to what we watch and for how long and they've run those stories and story elements into algorithms and they're spitting them all back out. I feel like I've seen a lot of this before.

I'll be watching out for critical reviews of Altered Carbon and Seven Seconds though. 
    MichelleElisa
    JaimieT said:
    They say 18 shows and they list 9, NICE TRY YAHOO. Good catch @Michelle.
    Thanks - yeah, whoever wrote the article doesn't know how to count.
    Elisa