Guy Fieri's restaurant to close...

Word on the street is that he had just made a deal with Scott Gimple to keep the place open for two more years. 
gguenotChinaskiA_Ron_Hubbard

Comments

• Should’ve hired his cousin Guy Ferrari. 
    ChinaskiNatter Cast
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    it's a little odd to me. while it wasn't the most popular by critics it did quite well financially. it was in the top 40 last year and top 50 this year 'Top 100 Money Making Independent Restaurants'.
    Natter Cast
  • Natter CastNatter Cast San Francisco, CA
    They really should let him direct at least one TWD next year. I'd watch it.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2017
    Alexandria's pretty much a loss now, so next stop after all out war - Flavor Town!

(Edit:  So, I read up on this because I was curious and it's just his Times Square location - "Guy's American Kitchen and Bar" - that is closing.  Thank god, because I've always wanted to try his Johnny Garlic's location in Santa Rosa, even though he's not a part of it anymore.)
    i may just take monday the 22nd off next month and spend the day in Flavor Town in honor of his 50th bday.
    Michellecdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Now where am I supposed to get nachos superbanged and a side hose of donkamole?

voodooratChinaskiMichelleNatter CastA_Ron_Hubbard
    that menu is money! from a 49.95 'appetizer' to Captain Beefheart - 'Kalimaaaaa!!'

cdrive
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    The Doughboys podcast managed to make it there and do a podcast before they closed. They said it was surprisingly empty, which they found odd. I actually really like Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Not because it is great TV or anything, but because it is just easy watching and a good way to decompress on a Friday night. 
    ChinaskiMurderbearMichelle
    The Doughboys podcast managed to make it there and do a podcast before they closed. They said it was surprisingly empty, which they found odd. I actually really like Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Not because it is great TV or anything, but because it is just easy watching and a good way to decompress on a Friday night. 
    haha i background watch the shit outta DDD
    Michelle
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I'll just leave this here: