NBA 2017/18 Chat Thread

edited January 1 in Other TV

Not seeing a thread for the NBA season (did find one for the NBA playoffs) so figured I would start this one.

Wanted to discuss the Celtics-Rockets game from last Thursday night.  How come everything I read was about Harden choking the game away with the 2 offensive fouls but no one was discussing why Harden launched basically a half court 3 pointer with like 30 seconds left and Houston up 2?  There was more time on the shot clock and don't have any understanding why he thought taking a very very long three was a smart play.  But didn't see any article call him out for that or ask him why he took that shot?  Instead the story line was about the 2 offensive fouls (which, yes, was a bad job by him).

Also, more of a general forum discussion, perhaps the forum should add in a Sports category since sports are discussed as oppose to labeling it "other tv".  Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Bulls can’t even tank right. They have the best record in the NBA over the last 12 games. They are looking promising though.

Dunn and Markkanen look like legit building blocks. Lavine was averaging 20pts a game with the T wolves as the third option. He’s going to ball out when he returns.

but the Bulls still need a top 3 pick and hopefully able to land Ayton. Dude looks like a straight up beast and we definitely need a C. Lopez is decent but too old for this team and just doesn’t have the potential that Ayton has. 

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Hatorian said:
    Bulls can’t even tank right. They have the best record in the NBA over the last 12 games. They are looking promising though.

Dunn and Markkanen look like legit building blocks. Lavine was averaging 20pts a game with the T wolves as the third option. He’s going to ball out when he returns.

but the Bulls still need a top 3 pick and hopefully able to land Ayton. Dude looks like a straight up beast and we definitely need a C. Lopez is decent but too old for this team and just doesn’t have the potential that Ayton has. 

You’re telling me, the Mavs have won four in a row. Why?!

The bright side is that Dennis Smith Jr has looked really good in close games. He basically went toe-to-toe with Westbrook down the stretch and beat him. I just need the Mavs to get back to losing so DSJ can have a partner for the future.
  • http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/4203/nba-2017-2018

Looks like I should have searched a tad harder.  Already a thread on this topic.