New Bald Move Content

what do we want?! 

2018 Bald Move content!

when do we want it!?

now! (Or when it’s convenient, don’t wanna rush anyone)
MurderbearFreddyMofojones333TaraC73FlukesMichelle2manyboogershypergenesbElisaSandyWest79and 5 others.

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    What time zone do we want it on?

Central Standard Time!
    TravisNoel
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    Yes, please. I have been through the archives and they are dug and I need my fix! Haha
  • MichelleMichelle California
    A young Mark Hamill in full face makeup is starting to haunt my dreams.  I'm desperately looking forward to something, anything new.  lol 
    gguenotMofojones333MurderbearFreddyDummySandyWest79iMatty94BrawnSchlupp
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    i;ve been so desperate for content i've been going back to 2015 LWJ&A and listening to questions i've asked them through the yrs lol and this is after i've re watched all the Bad guy Lee and Bad Guy Clem Play throughs and re listened to the 5 mil, 10 mil and 20 mil Q&Q extravaganzas. 
    MichelleMofojones333SandyWest79
    @FernNYC17 I've been doing kind of the same, not necessarily listening to my own questions but I've been (and am currently) listening to/watching old lunches.  I just finished one where they were talking about Scott Gimple being the new showrunner on TWD and how it could be the beginning of something pretty good.  LOL, how times change.
    Mofojones333
    FernNYC17 said:
    i;ve been so desperate for content i've been going back to 2015 LWJ&A and listening to questions i've asked them through the yrs lol and this is after i've re watched all the Bad guy Lee and Bad Guy Clem Play throughs and re listened to the 5 mil, 10 mil and 20 mil Q&Q extravaganzas. 
    Lol, me too the lunch christmas gift giving extravaganza was a stand out for me. It is going into 2015. Went through all their q and a Anniversary Editions too! The 20 was great because they went for almost 3 hours. It was my 2nd time through and forgot a lot of things. 
  • I'm excited for the next download benchmark Q&A Special. All the growth last year was really amazing! Those are always fun. I'm also super excited to drown myself in all the Baldies content for a spell.

Beyond those things and more onto a wishlist, I hope they try another Rah Rah Riverdale type experiment. That was so much fun last year. I hope they take another crack at something like that. It was gold. 
    @Travis I know several were really into that, but I (selfishly) would prefer they catch up on the commissioned casts, only because I'm realllllly eager to commission a certain movie.  :wink:
    TravisFernNYC17SandyWest79JaimieTMurderbearNoel
    Oh I forgot to mention the Mike the man trout stuff! Hahaha. That was hilarious when ARon did the lips over that really cool print they got.  
    BrandonTheBard
  • Michelle said:
    @Travis I know several were really into that, but I (selfishly) would prefer they catch up on the commissioned casts, only because I'm realllllly eager to commission a certain movie.  :wink:
    I can dig it. The commissions are a lot of fun too. My only thing on the matter, and what made it all so fun is that I don't think I've ever heard particularly Jim, but both of them sound like they were having that much sort of "cut loose" fun before. There was a really infectious quality to Rah/Har. It was just a joy to listen to it. That said, the right commission can have those same fun elements. I guess I'm just in for all of it.
    Michelle
    Travis said:
    Michelle said:
    I can dig it. The commissions are a lot of fun too. My only thing on the matter, and what made it all so fun is that I don't think I've ever heard particularly Jim, but both of them sound like they were having that much sort of "cut loose" fun before. There was a really infectious quality to Rah/Har. It was just a joy to listen to it. That said, the right commission can have those same fun elements. I guess I'm just in for all of it.
    Totally!  My favorite moments in their casts are when they just let loose and are cracking each other up.  :grin:
    Travis
  • Q&A's are great but I'm itching for the Baldies! Even though there probably won't be any huge surprises for those who follow BM all year long, but since the Emmys, Golden Globes and everything else has gone to shit, this is the only award show I care about anymore, lol.
    DummyTravisBrawn
  • Exactly. I'm itching for my 12+ hours of rambling, insanely detailed Baldies banter. 
    Mofojones333TravisSandyWest79MurderbearDummyMichelleCodyHarris821BrawnNoel
  • I kind of wish Eva Green had a show this year so I could fulfill my annual tradition of whining about her lack of respect. This year end "look-back" doesn't feel right.
    MichelleBrawnSchlupp
    Travis said:
    I kind of wish Eva Green had a show this year so I could fulfill my annual tradition of whining about her lack of respect. This year end "look-back" doesn't feel right.
    Seconded!  I loooooooved her in Penny Dreadful.  I just took a peek at her IMDb page and she's got a couple of movies in the works - Proxima, and a live-action remake of Dumbo.  
    TravisBrawn
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Ya'll need Jesus, and I love you all.  Also, new QYP just hit the streets!  First content o' 2018! 
    TravisSandyWest79ReniMichellegguenotCodyHarris821DoubleA_RonBrawnFernNYC17Flukesand 3 others.
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited January 3
    Ya'll need Jesus, and I love you all.  Also, new QYP just hit the streets!  First content o' 2018! 
    BOOM! I love it! Great way to kick off the Bald Move calendar. Downloading it right now.
  • Michelle said:
    I agree completely with this, @Michelle! Commissioned casts are great! And I would also love to be able to commission a movie. :smiley:

• Michelle said:
    @FernNYC17 I've been doing kind of the same, not necessarily listening to my own questions but I've been (and am currently) listening to/watching old lunches.  I just finished one where they were talking about Scott Gimple being the new showrunner on TWD and how it could be the beginning of something pretty good.  LOL, how times change.
    Omg which one is that I'd love a good laugh before I go bed later 
  • Full coverage of S3 of The Expanse (whenever it airs in 2018). Please.
    CodyHarris821JaimieThisdudeness915ElisaFernNYC17Flukes
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Lack of baldmove over the break drove me to a re-watch/re-listen of Walking Dead Season 2-5!

It's clear that Seasons 6-8 have really tainted our memories of those early seasons.  There really weren't many bad episodes!  The big plot twist for me was finding out that Bob's name isn't actually Bob Angelo in the show.
  • edited January 4
    Did I have some kind of fever dream and imagine that Jim & A.Ron were doing a Tremors review? Please let that happen.  That would be fucking awesome! I'm also strangely vested in Bigby, so I hope that gets finished soon too.
  • Hi. My name is Schlupp. I'm an addict. I used to listen to bald move for the pain, but I don't need it for that anymore. Now I just need it. :-)
    Oh, I just realized after finally watching handmaids tale and checking out the reviews again that there is a bald move tv missing about the last episodes. Blessed be the move.

gguenotFernNYC17MichelleElisaNoelTravis
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    gguenot said:
    what do we want?! 

2018 Bald Move content!

when do we want it!?

now! (Or when it’s convenient, don’t wanna rush anyone)
    When I say Black Oil, you say Bee Stings!

Black Oil!

.. You know what.. nevermind :D
    MichellegguenotFernNYC17TravisiMatty94
    edited January 4
    Schlupp said:
    Blessed be the move.
    Under their eye.

They talk about the finale here:  http://baldmove.com/tv-podcast/handmaids-tale-american-gods-house-of-cards/
    Schlupp
  • Michelle said:
    Schlupp said:
    Blessed be the move.
    Under their eye.

They talk about the finale here:  http://baldmove.com/tv-podcast/handmaids-tale-american-gods-house-of-cards/
    Blessed be. They send us good podcasts today. I heard they even had oranges.
    http://baldmove.com/tag/orange-is-the-new-black/

Michelle
  • I want Jim & A. Ron to write some rhymes and have a savage rap battle.
    SandyWest79FlukesTravisMichelle