When are the baldies?

I have to put something here so this is it 

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Before the end of January. 
    TravisElisa
  • Nice :) what have you guys got planned in the rest of the month? 
  • It’s coming out January 30. Joke’s on you guys. 
    Commissioned podcasts, bald movies, some star trek BMTV, club stuff, tax prep, business meetings, budget planning, big picture content ideas, studio improvements, camera and recording PC upgrades. 
    KingKobraTravisMofojones333stevenduran1240ElisaJovial_Falcon
  • ... mentally and physically preparing for February 2?
    hisdudeness915BrandonTheBard
    edited January 9
    My body is ready. I've been training to sit on my ass and watch TV for 24 hours my whole life. 
    JoshuaHeterTravismwspiakMichelleElisaBrandonTheBarddarthcaedus1138
  • edited January 9
    There will be baldies. Get your milkshakes ready.

• We had been talking about the community awards in another thread (can't remember which one now) and thought it would be cool if the voting could be rank-order instead of just picking our one favorite show. That way the BM community could get a wider exposure to the shows that folks are enjoying. the Uproxx critics  poll uses this methodology.

http://uproxx.com/critic-polls/best-tv-show-of-2017/

Might be too much of a pain to implement, but maybe if the survey site you're using has that feature it'd be a nice improvement.
  • MrX said:
    We had been talking about the community awards in another thread (can't remember which one now) and thought it would be cool if the voting could be rank-order instead of just picking our one favorite show. That way the BM community could get a wider exposure to the shows that folks are enjoying. the Uproxx critics  poll uses this methodology.

Might be too much of a pain to implement, but maybe if the survey site you're using has that feature it'd be a nice improvement.
    Didn’t they do this last year via survey? They had their votes and community votes. 
    Murderbear
  • Feb 2? Altered Carbon?
  • Feb 2? Altered Carbon?
    They said on the last lunch that they're gonna watch Groundhog Day non-stop for 24 hours on Feb 2. Hence Aron's comment above.
  • KingKobra said:
    MrX said:
    We had been talking about the community awards in another thread (can't remember which one now) and thought it would be cool if the voting could be rank-order instead of just picking our one favorite show. That way the BM community could get a wider exposure to the shows that folks are enjoying. the Uproxx critics  poll uses this methodology.

Didn’t they do this last year via survey? They had their votes and community votes. 

I think it was just voting for your #1 in each category though. Rank order would be to have people rank their top 5 or whatever, then you tally up all the points (1st = 5 pts, 2nd = 4 pts, etc.) to get a top 5 community list.

I think survey websites have that functionality available, but the issue that may make it too difficult to implement would be filling in all the choices for people to vote on. Maybe if there was write in capability.
  • MrX said:
    KingKobra said:
    MrX said:

I think it was just voting for your #1 in each category though. Rank order would be to have people rank their top 5 or whatever, then you tally up all the points (1st = 5 pts, 2nd = 4 pts, etc.) to get a top 5 community list.

I think survey websites have that functionality available, but the issue that may make it too difficult to implement would be filling in all the choices for people to vote on. Maybe if there was write in capability.
    I could have sworn they did rank order as well (based on # of votes). It was a straight vote however (no points system needed). They also had an “other” category, but didn’t have a write in. I’m not sure write ins would be worth the time it would take to get everything together and ranked ;) they usually have a short list based on shows/movies they cover, the “other” would be a show/movie not covered. 
    MrX
  • Concerning the groundhog day idea, you gonna mix in "Happy Death Day" any @A_Ron_Hubbard?