Guilty Pleasures

picorock80picorock80 San Bernardino Ca
What are your tv guilty pleasures? I am currently watching the new season of Married at First Sight. Three newly married couples and I am calling 1 couple stay married and 2 divorce at the end. 
darwinfeeshy

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Definitely Gordon Ramsay stuff (Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, etc), Bar Rescue...I am noticing a trend...really loud men yelling at people about how they aren't doing things right. 
    JoshuaHeterpicorock80gguenotakritenbrinkMichelle
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Tiny house hunters. Forever and always.
    picorock80
  • picorock80picorock80 San Bernardino Ca
    Definitely Gordon Ramsay stuff (Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, etc), Bar Rescue...I am noticing a trend...really loud men yelling at people about how they aren't doing things right. 
    Well since Jim hasn’t done cocktail recipes in a long time I sometimes try the ones on Bar Rescue. When it aired and Adam was the host I was really into Man vs Food. 
    Tiny house hunters. Forever and always.
    Seen that. I watch HH Renovations but the new season of South Park ruined that for me. Haha  :D fucking Stan Marsh.  
  • Definitely Gordon Ramsay stuff (Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, etc), Bar Rescue...I am noticing a trend...really loud men yelling at people about how they aren't doing things right. 
    This is my wife’s and my jammmmm
    Garthgou81
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Soaps - specifically Eastenders (UK) and Neighbours (AU). 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    MTV Challenge.. yeah i said it! what? you wanna go?!?
    picorock80gguenotTravisMofojones333OliviaDNoel
    LChinaski said:
    Chinaski said:
    Lmao. Big whoop, want to fight about it? 
    Chinaski
    Well since Jim hasn’t done cocktail recipes in a long time I sometimes try the ones on Bar Rescue. When it aired and Adam was the host I was really into Man vs Food. 
    Oh man, me too! I haven't really watched it since the revamp came out with the new host. I immediately didn't like him though. Call it judging a book by its cover, but I just wasn't a fan. 
    gguenot said:
    This is my wife’s and my jammmmm
    :-D
    picorock80
    I also have to say that the first season of Beast Master was fun to watch but I hated that there’s wasn’t a female winner. None were close so I had hoped that the second season they would change things up and award a male and female champ but no. And the Italian chick announcer’s voice is annoying too. 
    darwinfeeshy
    LChinaski said:
    Chinaski said:
    Lmao. Big whoop, want to fight about it? 

Image result for little league south park gif randy
    picorock80
    That’s all MTV Challenge is.  :D Come at me bro!!!
    @Chinaski
    Chinaski
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited January 18
    Big Brother, The Royals (E!), Who Do You Think You Are (TLC), American Pickers, and I love watching the travel shows that air on the PBS stations (Rick Steeves, etc).  
    Chinaskipicorock80
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I think this forum might be my guilty pleasure.
    ChinaskiMichellepicorock80SandyWest79Noel
  • ... does Hoarders count?
    Mofojones333picorock80
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    ... does Hoarders count?
    For sure. 
    JoshuaHeter
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Oh, I forgot Intervention. 
    JoshuaHeterMofojones333Chinaski
    I used to really like watching Biggest Loser while also eating the biggest pizza I could find. 
    DeeMurderbearpicorock80
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I used to really like watching Biggest Loser while also eating the biggest pizza I could find. 
    My husband and I started watching a lot more NBA the past couple years, and they always have fast food commercials... so now we basically consider fast food and NBA a pairing lol
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited January 18
    Ooo yea, Hoarders! Give me some feces water in a toilet that hasn’t worked in years and a few dead cats under some newspapers and I’ll say you have some quality entertainment there! 

But seriously, its hard for me to watch when there’s a dead cat :( 

ps. The image I had of this community being a sophisticated one that appreciated and understood the nuances of storytelling in the golden age of television went out the window with this thread ;)
    Mofojones333Deepicorock80akritenbrink
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @gguenot I don’t know why you have such lofty expectations of a community that has a thread arguing about whether a hotdog is a sandwich. 
    gguenotpicorock80akritenbrink
  • BrieanneBrieanne California
    Vanderpump Rules is such a trainwreck that I just cannot seem look away from... please don't judge!
    picorock80akritenbrink
  • Dee said:
    @gguenot I don’t know why you have such lofty expectations of a community that has a thread arguing about whether a hotdog is a sandwich. 
    Touche XD
    Dee said:
    Oh, I forgot Intervention. 
    <raises hand> whenever i feel like should cut back i watch Intervention and think 'welp! at least i'm not getting wasted with mouthwash.. i'm totally fine'
    DeecdriveMichelleakritenbrink
  • My guilty pleasures...Big Brother, Catfish and Million Dollar Listing (LA/New York).
    Michellepicorock80akritenbrink
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Million Dollar Listing (LA/New York).
    Yes!  I love MDLNY (not so much the LA version).  I think Fredrik is my favorite - he inspires me to just go for it in life.  And I love seeing these hugely expensive apartments.  The clients are huge a-holes though!  
    CretanBullDoctor_Nick
    2005 me would be saying Pimp My Ride
    picorock80Doctor_Nickdarwinfeeshy
  • Michelle said:
    Million Dollar Listing (LA/New York).
    Yes!  I love MDLNY (not so much the LA version).  I think Fredrik is my favorite - he inspires me to just go for it in life.  And I love seeing these hugely expensive apartments.  The clients are huge a-holes though!  
    Fredrik is definitely the best.  Weeeee!
    Michelle
  • ill probably watch the Jersey Shore reunion when it comes out. 
    picorock80ChinaskiFreddy