I miss Eric & Levi

Come Back!
ElisaFlukesKingKobra

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Direct was one of my favorite podcast series out. I get why they stopped. I can only imagine the work that went into it, and with jobs, spouses, and kids in the mix, it doesn't surprise me that it turned into a grind that wasn't worth it. If nothing else though, I would hope that they come back for one off episodes whenever a director from their catalog drops a new flick. Although, since they didn't do a Baby Driver podcast, I'm not holding my breath. Oh well, good on 'em for the work they did.
  • Absolutely. I hope I didn’t come across as rude. I totally understand why they quit. Just miss their thoughts
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I gotta say, I was online gaming with Eric and Levi the exact moment you posted this and you melted their hearts.  It constantly astounds me that I'm reviewing TV and movies full time for a living when Eric is clearly so much better at it.
    FlukesMofojones333jtmy92Freddy
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard I wouldn’t say “better” or “worse” I love that you and Jim and Eric and Levi do different things with bald movies and Direct.
    I started this thread because Shape of Water is coming out in my city this weekend, and I didn’t have time to rewatch Del Toro’s films, but I am listening to Eric and Levi’s podcasts at work to hear their analysis of his previous work so I can be refreshed for Del Toro and look for some themes and trademarks in this new film. Tell them thanks and take care!
    Mofojones333
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited January 25
    I gotta say, I was online gaming with Eric and Levi the exact moment you posted this and you melted their hearts.  It constantly astounds me that I'm reviewing TV and movies full time for a living when Eric is clearly so much better at it.
    I know, right. It astounds me every day, too. Ha ha.

Seriously though, all four of you guys are heads and shoulders above what most professional podcasters/twitchers out there have to offer in personality and insight.
    Mofojones333
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    Me too! Big love to Eric and Levi! Like Sean.ray said maybe come back to do The Shape of Water. The Direct podcast was definitely one of my favorites. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I really liked Eric and Levi’s podcasts, but I also really miss Eric and Jesse. They talked about beer, board games and video games - three topics I have zero interest in, and yet I really looked forward to listening to them every week. That’s art.