Been waiting for it. Definitely going to watch
    JoshuaHeter
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Elisa said:
    I DVR’d it 
    that.
    JoshuaHeter
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Wow this is really good. Lots of Boardwalk Empire Alma Mater.  Nucky’s Brother, Mickey, crazy cop guy.  Taylor Kitsch is coming strong with his performance. 
    JoshuaHeter
  • I've been watching it and loving it. As a Leftovers fan you can see how the based Holy Wayne on Koresh. 

If you like the show check out the Cults podcast. They covered the Branch Davidian's 
    JoshuaHeterMofojones333
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    I've been watching it and loving it. As a Leftovers fan you can see how the based Holy Wayne on Koresh. 

If you like the show check out the Cults podcast. They covered the Branch Davidian's 
    Oops I used the wrong account...spoiler alert haha 
    JoshuaHeter
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    Definitely watching and I like what I've seen so far. Taylor Kitsch looks so much like David Koresh. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I would play drums for Taylor Kitsch.
    Mofojones333
  • I really like it. I think Taylor Kitsch gets a bad rap because he chose poorly with his 2 big opportunities to become a star with John Carter and Battleship. But he kills it in Waco and hats off to him. Not easy to overshadow Micheal Shannon but I think he does. 
    Mofojones333mwspiak
    I was a bit young when this first happened irl even though it was in my own state. The cults podcasts were very informative. I have been doing some reading on this and very interesting and most definitely very strange. 
    *its
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    I would love to hear the guys cover it on bald move TV. It seems right up their alley
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    Taylor Kitsch = John Corbett ?

Image result for john corbettImage result for Taylor Kitsch just sayin