VERY IMPORTANT

Comments

• akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I'll take the gun and the eagles. The eagles can eat the mice while I shoot everything else. Why not? I was a pretty good shot in 6th grade.
    gguenotMichelle
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited January 27
    50 Eagles and a dude with a gun.  I think the 50 eagles could distract 5 gorillas, 4 lions, 15 wolves, 3 bears, 10 crocs or 7...bison?  long enough for the dude with the gun to shoot them.  I'd foil the rat attack by lighting a fire, crossing a stream etc.

edited January 27
    50 Eagles and a dude with a gun.  I think the 50 eagles could distract 5 gorillas, 4 lions, 15 wolves, 3 bears, 10 crocs or 7...bison?  long enough for the dude with the gun to shoot them.  I'd foil the rat attack could be foiled by lighting a fire, crossing a stream etc.

Do we get the dude or just the gun? I was thinking I had to shoot the gun. 

Also my answer was a joke, I can't possible imagine myself shooting a few dozen large animals fast enough to survive lol
  • I feel like it depends on how fast you can reload-- looks like a shot gun with 2 shell max-- and how effective the eagles are at distracting the other animals. I'd be concerned if it was just 5 gorillas charging me
    My real answer is I would be hiding in a tree and hope the eagles are distracted by the 10K mice. Hopefully my old bod can still climb a tree.
  • 50 Eagles and a dude with a gun.  I think the 50 eagles could distract 5 gorillas, 4 lions, 15 wolves, 3 bears, 10 crocs or 7...bison?  long enough for the dude with the gun to shoot them.  I'd foil the rat attack could be foiled by lighting a fire, crossing a stream etc.

Also my answer was a joke, I can't possible imagine myself shooting a few dozen large animals fast enough to survive lol
    If we just get the gun and not the dude who knows how to use it, my plan is a fail.
  • Id probably pick the 10K rats and 5 Gorillas
  • What the fuck did I do to the entire animal kingdom to make them want to kill me? Maybe I deserve it?
    Murderbearcdriveojr
  • Dummy said:
    What the fuck did I do to the entire animal kingdom to make them want to kill me? Maybe I deserve it?
    You sneeze farted
    Mofojones333akritenbrinkGredalBeeMurderbearCretanBullcdrivephoenyx1023Melonusk
    50 Eagles and a dude with a gun.  I think the 50 eagles could distract 5 gorillas, 4 lions, 15 wolves, 3 bears, 10 crocs or 7...bison?  long enough for the dude with the gun to shoot them.  I'd foil the rat attack could be foiled by lighting a fire, crossing a stream etc.

If we just get the gun and not the dude who knows how to use it, my plan is a fail.
    You need someone from the American Midwest or the South. We all know how to shoot. Even me and I am a wimp who only emails people when I want to confront them. I learned how to shoot a gun on a public school field trip, not lying haha
  • edited January 27
    gguenot said:
    Id probably pick the 10K rats and 5 Gorillas
    You read my mind.

A shooter would inevitably kill one of the gorillas, which I would use to parley public sympathy and awareness similar to Harambe.  With people on my side, I would seek asylum and protection from everything that was trying to kill me.  The rats would serve as bait and distractions if anything go too close.
    darwinfeeshy
  • edited January 27
    10k rats and 50 hawks. The hunter's gun ain't doing shit to a bear, looks like a shotgun in the pic.

To avoid being shot by the hunter, I'll hide under a mass of rats as the hawks take him out.

The rest of the animals are no match for my swarm of rats with the hawks running interference. Once the rats get to the animal's eyes, it's game over.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i just need the dude with the gun. to take me out cause i’m not about to deal with that shit. 
    darwinfeeshyakritenbrinkMofojones333cdrivephoenyx1023hisdudeness915MelonuskNoelalexander.klassen
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited January 27
    Real strategy: pfft another human and 5 silverbacks.

Fun Strategy: Bears and eagles and if they really want to protect me they know I totally need to ride atop one of those bears!  And we will all eat salmon.
    ChinaskiMofojones333akritenbrink
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    This scares me...just my imagination runs away with the whole thought process.
    phoenyx1023
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited January 27
    I think I’d pick the lone gunman and the alligators.  The alligators because they can pretty much take the rest down, and the lone gunman because he can shoot anything that makes it past the alligators...except maybe the birds, but he can sure try!
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited January 27
    I’d take the guy with the gun (assuming unlimited ammo) and the 15 wolves. 

Eagles only Attack prey by itself so as Long as the 15 wolves surround my gunner we’re good from them. 

Alligators are easy picking. Wolves can outrun them while my gunner takes them down. 

Bears not surving 15 wolves and a gun

same with the bulls.

rats will do nothing as the wolves tear them apart and eat them for lunch while my hunter just chills.

5 gorillas cant fuck with a gunner and 15 wolves. 3 wolves to each gorilla will occupy them while my gunner takes them down. 

lions Attack prey. They would not Attack a rabid pack of 15 wolves so they would stay away while my gunner picks them off.

and if they all come at once then speed is critical and you want the wolves speed and pack discipline to overcome. 

boom. Done. I win. ;)
  • Ten thousand rats would get stopped by 15 wolves? Nah 
    phoenyx1023akritenbrink
  • 10K Rats and 50 Hawks. It seems people forgot just how many 10K is and just how much damage Rats do when there is a large mischief. Sure you may take out a hundred or two, then the other 9,800 swarm you and eat you and anything else in it’s path. With Hawks it adds air support. 

Its funny, I saw this on Reddit earlier. 
    I can't believe so many people are choosing the gun. Its take a ton of rounds to take down those fucking gorillas. You all are insane. 
    I can't believe so many people are choosing the gun. Its take a ton of rounds to take down those fucking gorillas. You all are insane. 
    But then again, I guess if the guy with the gun isn't on your side he will be trying to take you down...shit. Okay. I reverse what I said earlier. I need him on my team, if for no other reason than I don't want him on the opposite team. 
  • I can't believe so many people are choosing the gun. Its take a ton of rounds to take down those fucking gorillas. You all are insane. 
    But then again, I guess if the guy with the gun isn't on your side he will be trying to take you down...shit. Okay. I reverse what I said earlier. I need him on my team, if for no other reason than I don't want him on the opposite team. 
    That's where the rats come in. Have them form a huge mound over you and you can hide there while the hunter is dealt with.
  • Gorillas can throw rats at hunter and eagle to distract 
    phoenyx1023
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Dude I chose gorillas. Gorillas can pull all the others apart like gummy worms. Rats just make a ring of Fire. /dork> 
  • Take the rats obviously, because fuck having them on the other side. They can get anywhere and there are 10,000 of them.

After that, it depends on the terrain. Can you barricade yourself inside? If not, pick the hawks cause out in the open you won't even be able to defend yourself from the others dealing with them. Inside, I'll take the gorillas. Nothing else can open a door except for the man but he'll be busy with the rats.
  • Yeah, this is stressing me out.  I have no idea ... can I just stay inside, and let the animals sort it all out themselves?
  • Yeah, this is stressing me out.  I have no idea ... can I just stay inside, and let the animals sort it all out themselves?
    Is your house rat-proof?
    April_May_Juneakritenbrink
    Is your house rat-proof?
    Oh crap.  See, I didn't even think of that!  Umm, I do have a cat who might be helpful in that department?
    edited January 27
    I showed this to my friend and she thought it was making an underlying statement about the dangers of guns and animal conservation. Granted she was very very high. 
    April_May_JunegguenotcdriveakritenbrinkMelonuskMofojones333
  • Is it not?