Groundhog Day's "Groundhog Day" Marathon on 2/2/18 @ 12:01AM EST!

Comments

• Man, this stream has been fun as hell. 
    MichelleFreddyphoenyx1023Kela15DoubleA_Roncdrive
  • Great work @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard you are an inspiration to us all, not just for your charity work today, but all the dedication you both have to your art and work. Take care, and get some rest!
    Michellehisdudeness915Freddyphoenyx1023Kela15April_May_Junesbench2DoubleA_RonMurderbearBrandonTheBardand 3 others.
  • What an epic end to a truly great event. Excellent job everyone who donated, Jim and A Ron, thanks for putting it on. $10,200 is a lot of money. 
    Freddyphoenyx1023Kela15DummyMichelleApril_May_Junesbench2DoubleA_RonNoobieDoozMurderbearand 6 others.
  • I think that's what the kids would consider "a thing".
    hisdudeness915MichelleFlukesDoubleA_RonBrandonTheBardcdrivedarthcaedus1138
  • MichelleMichelle California
    $10,200 is no small feat.  So proud of these guys for doing this and proud to be part of such a caring and giving community!  :heart:
    Kela15DrKenFlukesApril_May_JuneDoubleA_RonFernNYC17NoobieDoozMurderbearBrandonTheBardcdriveand 4 others.
  • I think we can get $7k.
    A_Ron_HubbardBrandonTheBardroxbombersdarthcaedus1138CodyHarris821
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    Good job! Solid! Well done everyone!
    Michelle
  • What a stream!!!!!

Here's A. Ron twerking :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticHumbleBadgerCclamChamp

I've got $75 more to erase that from the face of the Earth.
    darwinfeeshyjenetee
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Man that was a wild ride. I'm drunk I'm tried and I feel like I was part of something special th last 24hrs and I was just an observer! Congrats Jim and Aron for doing all the heavy lifting. Like I said on the chat the bald move movement is real people let's keep it going for the rest of 2018. Special thanks to Freddy you are the man brother
    johnnytruanthisdudeness915DummyFlukesMichelleNoobieDoozMurderbearBrandonTheBardJaimieTcdriveand 5 others.
  • What a stream!!!!!

Here's A. Ron twerking :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticHumbleBadgerCclamChamp

Whoa, is this type of sexiness even allowed? 
    darwinfeeshyBrandonTheBardTaraC73Kela15MichelleCecily
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    Ok next stop: Bald  Move Cruise!
    MurderbearNoobieDoozTaraC73Michelle
  • Anyway we can see the actual donation to the charity? 
    JaimieT
  • I'd only do a cruise with long-beard ARon.
    MurderbearNoobieDoozKela15
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Much love guys. Really well done. Be proud of yourselves.
    Murderbear
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Did anyone ever figure out who 'blarf' was?
    FreddyBrandonTheBardNoobieDoozJaimieT
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Peeps, I could not be prouder of our community.  Not only was that fun as hell, but we raised what frankly was an unfathomable amount of money.  I set $10k as the goal because I was afraid if I set it something achievable and we hit it mid way, that resetting it would screw up our donation trackers.  I never expected to make half that.  But you maniacs EXCEEDED it.  This was just awesome to be a part of, every time I think there's a Bald Move moment that will never be topped, it does.

Thanks to everybody who stopped by and offered encouragement and broke the monotony, and especially everyone who gave, including the children of Bald Movers who were moved to donate their allowance, tooth fairy money, and Christmas money by the example of their parents.  Just absolutely incredible.  

Now, excuse me, I must go pass out.
    MichelleDrKenjohnnytruantDoubleA_Ronhisdudeness915FlukesBrieanneHatorianFreddygjulleenand 20 others.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Hatorian said:
    Anyway we can see the actual donation to the charity? 
    Absolutely.  I'd like to get some official recognition from the NAEH themselves, maybe even have one of their reps on a podcast if they're willing, and for $10k and a platform with reach to talk about their charity, why not?  Everybody should see this and take pride in the part they played.  The community came through in a way that we could never have expected, it's amazing and humbling and I'll never forget it.
    MichelleDrKenDoubleA_Ronhisdudeness915FlukesBrieanneHatorianFreddybazjensterNoobieDoozand 15 others.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Hatorian said:
    Anyway we can see the actual donation to the charity? 
    Absolutely.  I'd like to get some official recognition from the NAEH themselves, maybe even have one of their reps on a podcast if they're willing, and for $10k and a platform with reach to talk about their charity, why not?  Everybody should see this and take pride in the part they played.  The community came through in a way that we could never have expected, it's amazing and humbling and I'll never forget it.
    Go to bed, crazy!

Thanks for the fun. 
    FreddyNoobieDooz
  • ARon, I have just 7 follow-up questions......

Just kidding.  Go to sleep.
    hisdudeness915FlukesFreddyseanrayNoobieDoozTaraC73
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Yeah go to sleep and pray you don't awake to sonny and cher on the clock radio 
    FreddyNoobieDoozMurderbear
  • This was so much fun! :smiley:  I feel a little disappointed in myself for missing the last 3 hours of this..  but at that point, it was 3 a.m. here in Sweden, so...   A girl could not stay awake anymore!   :wink:

Thanks @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard for this fun and memorable event, was glad to be a part of it with the charity and evrything, that was just wonderful. Thanks Baldies Fans for great chat and I admire all the generous donations!   :smile:   <3  

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I must go and buy some white tennis socks in preparation for my date. I hear they're all the rage now... :wink:
    BrandonTheBardMichelleKela15FernNYC17
  • Bummed I only was able to see a tiny portion of this because different time zone and stupid life stuff, but the whole thing was amazing - the idea itself and also what it accomplished. Great job guys, really glad to be a part of such an awesome community!
    MichelleKela15
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    The chat made something funny feel oh so dirty!
    BrandonTheBardNoobieDoozMichelle
  • The chat made something funny feel oh so dirty!
    Yeah! Whoever that “Brando” the Bard was was a real creep. 
    ReniNoobieDoozMurderbearcdriveDoubleA_RonMichelledarthcaedus1138Melonusk
  • The chat made something funny feel oh so dirty!
    @Murderbear  to be fair to the chat though, didn't ARon kind of point them in that direction when he told them to bring out the "lube and Kleenex"...  ? Or maybe that's just my dirty mind...  :blush:
    MurderbearMichelleKela15darwinfeeshy
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Wow. When I first saw $10K as the goal, I thought it was a typo. What an incredible experience to see that number grow throughout the day. Even when you guys were breaching $7000, I thought that'd be it. I'm really proud to call myself a member of this community. 

@SandyWest79 - I missed the last few hours too, but you can always watch it not-live. I think. I tried it earlier yesterday and it worked.
    TaraC73NoobieDoozcdriveMichelleKela15
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    It's so awesome the community exceed the 10K goal! Thanks again @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard for spending 24 hours of your time raising money for such a good cause while entertaining the masses! I had a great time and hope there will be a commemorative shirt from this 
    MichelleKela15