Baldies today or tomorrow?

I'm waiting patiently <span>:smile:</span>
Mofojones333Flukes

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Tomorrow.  Get ready.
    Renirustywright4FlukesMichellegguenotiMatty94MelonuskMofojones333FernNYC17Travisand 5 others.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited January 30
    I'm ready for some Leftovers, The Crown, and Sterling K. Brown goodness!  This scene.... omg.

phoenyx1023stevenduran1240
  • Tomorrow.  Get ready.
    Thanks a.Ron <span>:smile:</span> can't wait! 
  • Michelle said:
    I'm ready for some Leftovers, The Crown, and Sterling K. Brown goodness!  This scene.... omg.

I should really start watching this 
    Michellestevenduran1240
  • MichelleMichelle California
    iMatty94 said:
    Michelle said:

I should really start watching this 
    Everybody should.  It's one of the finest hours on television that I've seen in a long, lonnnnnnng time.
    stevenduran1240
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    @Michelle,
      Okay, Im going to give this show a shot then. I usually do not watch anything from regular network TV but I'll try this show on your recommendation. 
    Michellestevenduran1240
  • @Michelle,
      Okay, Im going to give this show a shot then. I usually do not watch anything from regular network TV but I'll try this show on your recommendation. 
    I HATE network TV and this show is pretty quality 
    Mofojones333MichelleMurderbear
  • ZesderZesder Tasmania
    I only got around to listening to last years Baldies last month.
    I was afraid to listen to them because Australia is so far behind.
    They're all scheduled.  They'll sequentially drop from 2:50 to 3pm.  Last year our site ran like dogshit when this happened, because of all the feeds updated and other stuff that happens automatically when we publish.  We pretty substantially upgraded, but keep this in mind if it's chunking for 15-20 minutes after they go live.
    MichellegguenotMofojones333letrbuck20062manyboogersiMatty94Noel
  • Ceremony or other stuff 1st? 
    Elisa
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Ceremony 
    Elisa
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    CONTENT BOMB! Thanks Guys this should tied me over till The Groundhog Day Marathon
    TravisMichelleElisa
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Baldies are live! Woo!
    Elisa
  • Mother of God! Call Guinness! This has to be the longest awards show ever done!
    ElisaNoobieDooz
  • JohnnyCharismaJohnnyCharisma Australia
    edited January 31
    Damn, I missed the listener voting thread as I don't come often on the forums. I believe last
    year an email was sent out notifying users that the voting period began?

Anyway all good, thanks for the award show! :-)

JC
  • Is there some kind of write-up or list of winners?  I cannot imagine sitting through hours of debating.
    Elisa
    Just watch / listen to the main ceremony. Everything else is gravy or of interest if you want to hear more. That said, we should publish a written list, I'll add it to the list of improvements for next year .
    Melia004
  • I may have missed it, but how many community members voted? @A_Ron_Hubbard
  • Was there video for the deliberations? There's reference to the camera on the Best Drama cast, but I only see the audio.
    Just under 800. We decided against releasing video of the deliberations bases on how few watched last year vs listened (200ish vs 10k) and how long it would take to edit, encode and upload.
    johnnytruantgguenotMichelle
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I need to watch my Coogs hopefully beat #8 Cincy and then we’re casting this to the big screen.  Already peaked a little bit and was digging the shirts...classy. Classin’ up the joint. 
  • Just under 800. We decided against releasing video of the deliberations bases on how few watched last year vs listened (200ish vs 10k) and how long it would take to edit, encode and upload.
    Makes sense. Like you said it’s all gravy.
  • I briefly thought of transcribing the winners here, but then the first category had 10 nominees in no particular order, and so I thought otherwise.

It's cool to be able to watch the show...I never knew you could!  So far, I guess I learned that I should watch Dunkirk.
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard. @Jim.  
    FYI, final Male Actor deliberations are at the end of the Best Female Actor episode.
    Elisa
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    @jim on the left and @A_Ron_Hubbard on the right always throws me off!
    phoenyx1023MichelleCoryMofojones333
  • @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard are the fucking best.  Enough said.  <3
    Michelle