AMC's The Terror

MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
I heard it mentioned during the Ground hog marathon that this was due to air in the spring. The book is pretty great. Anyone know anything more about it? I saw it described as an anthology which makes me really curious.

Comments

• Where did you see it described as an anthology? Based on the trailer I saw it doesn't really hint toward even the possibility. Curious as to how that would work with a story like this.
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    I'm wondering the same thing
  • Yeah I wonder... maybe it's less Black Mirror and more American Horror Story, where every season is different, not every episode? That's the only thing I can think of.
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    Yeah though the title is the same as the book, it is generic enough to be something else in the future. Can you get a better horror title than, "The Terror?"
    Reni
  • It could lead to anything, but my trust in AMC is, let's just say not at an all time high.
    I've not read the book but I might, plenty of time till the premiere and I'm always interested in the adaptation angle.
  • Tom_ATom_A Carcosa
    this type of story seems like it will require a budget... and a relatively big one, and since it's an AMC show I'm wary. But the cast is knock out, so I'll for sure give it a chance.
    DeeElisa