[sigh] I guess we can talk about Kirkman teasing that character *might* not die

https://io9.gizmodo.com/robert-kirkman-teases-that-an-important-character-might-1822693756/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I think it's all bullshit anyway but it would be pretty hilarious. It's weird though because we all talked about this happening immediately after the finale but him talking about it again....is this him trolling or setting it up so that when the trainwreck that is this show suddenly catches fire, we won't be so surprised?

Comments

• Good, I hope this shit crashes and burns like the dumpster fire it is. 
  • I have nothing but antipathy for Gimple and AMC after all the bullshit they’ve pulled in and out of show, it’s all schaudenfreude from here on out. 
    Murderbear
  • The guy is the Troll King but it would be funny if TWD curveballed people.
    Murderbear
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    edited February 4
    he should pull some glenn double-down bullshit and save him in some ridiculously implausible and world-breaking way only to kill him off a few episodes later.  just to make suuuuuure to piss off the last few people who still like the show.
    davehbnelson78
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm not buying into this.  I think he was just rambling off some words.  Mainly, because this:  https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/walking-dead-why-spoiler-was-killed-mid-season-finale/
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    "Dang! Who knew wearing zombie guts just the right amount gives you immunity!"
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    My only regret is that I can't rage-quit the show again
    Jovial_FalconcdriveDummyMurderbearGanCretanBull
  • I think I’ve decided to continue watching the show, even if the boys drop it. I listened to the entire back-catalogue of Bald Move coverage, and it brings the feels back from the shows formal glory, and I feel attached to the characters again, regardless of the damage the show has done to them. 

Im not hoping it gets better, because it won’t. I’m just hoping the show continues to deliver occasionally great character moments, and look damn good. 

On Carl, I feel like they’re going to kill him off, do a time jump, and resume his story line, but with an aged up Judith in his place. 
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    On Carl, I feel like they’re going to kill him off, do a time jump, and resume his story line, but with an aged up Judith in his place. 
    If they do enough of a time jump, they could resume his story with Carl junior, Enid's baby. ;-)
  • lengmo said:
    If they do enough of a time jump, they could resume his story with Carl junior, Enid's baby. ;-)
    Starring Chandler Riggs as Carl Jr.? 
    lengmo
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Only if it's done in the style of Little Man...
    lengmo
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    lengmo said:
    Starring Chandler Riggs as Carl Jr.? 

lengmo
  • Remember he said on Chris Hardwicks talk show that Glenn wouldn't be killed via lucille, and yet here were are, so yeah looks like he's back to his trolling ways. 
    Murderbear