New cloverfield tomorrow!

Holy shit a new cloverfield drops tomorrow on Netflix!! 

Frakkin TJoshuaHeter

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    HOLY CRAP!! I'd heard it was moving from theatres to NF but didn't realize it would happen so quickly!
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    RIGHT AFTER THE GAME!!!!!
  • It’s live now. 
  • Ok who seent it??? What ya think? I’m really impressed how each clover field brings a totally different type of movie. And even though we still don’t know much about the universe, its clueing is in more and more after each installment. 
  • edited February 5
    Very interesting. Some head scratcher moments but I liked it.  Liked it almost as much as liking the patriots lose. 
  • podcartfanpodcartfan Cincinnati
    I'm a bit confused on the Cloverfield movies because I heard there was a 4th one that just got done filming.  Is this the outer space one that was originally called God Particle?
  • I'm a bit confused on the Cloverfield movies because I heard there was a 4th one that just got done filming.  Is this the outer space one that was originally called God Particle?
    The 4th one is called Overlord. The one that came out now is indeed the God Particle. I read that both this and Overlord were seperate movies at first that later got "cloverfied".
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Looking forward to the Cloverfield rom-com. 

Woukd be kind of awesome and terrible if Cloverfield became Hollywood’s project rehabilitation tool. Crime drama with good premise but no ending? Cloverfield it.  Buddy cop movie but the leads have bad chemistry? Cloverfield it. 
  • There is a cameo by Laurie (Suzanne Cryer) in it. When I saw her, it took me a minute to figure out where I had seen her before. 
    hisdudeness915
  • @KingKobra I actually had to IMDB her to help me out and it said she was also in 10 Cloverfield Lane. Took me a minute to figure out but she was the lady that was trying to get in the door of the bunker.  What does it all mean?????
    KingKobra
  • @KingKobra I actually had to IMDB her to help me out and it said she was also in 10 Cloverfield Lane. Took me a minute to figure out but she was the lady that was trying to get in the door of the bunker.  What does it all mean?????
    Silicon Valley is part of the Cloverfield Family *Mind Blown* 
    hisdudeness915
  • r0ck44r0ck44 Fairborn, Ohio
    I liked it