Legion to Premire on April 3rd

Comments

• Oh wow, can't wait for Legion to come back and to see what they do with S2! My expectations are quite high...    :) 
    ElisaKingKobra
  • Oh wow, can't wait for Legion to come back and to see what they do with S2! My expectations are quite high...    :) 
    Don’t worry, I’m sure we have some folks that will tempter them for you :p 
    SandyWest79
  • Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Elisa
  • Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Same here. I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Far more then I ever thought. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be disappointed with season 2. Hopefully I'm surprised again.
    SandyWest79
  • Best show of 2017 for me. I can't wait for Season 2!
    Elisa
  • daveh said:
    Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Same here. I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Far more then I ever thought. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be disappointed with season 2. Hopefully I'm surprised again.
    @daveh  I agree. I do hope though, that they manage to avoid the "sophomore slump" that so often occurs with the second season of a show.... but, I still keep some faith that they will be able to evolve while holding onto the parts that were amazing from S 1. Maybe I'm just naive but if so, I'm okay with that!  :blush:
    Elisa