Legion to Premire on April 3rd

Comments

• Oh wow, can't wait for Legion to come back and to see what they do with S2! My expectations are quite high...    :) 
    ElisaKingKobra
  • Oh wow, can't wait for Legion to come back and to see what they do with S2! My expectations are quite high...    :) 
    Don’t worry, I’m sure we have some folks that will tempter them for you :p 
    SandyWest79
  • Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Elisasaraej319
  • Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Same here. I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Far more then I ever thought. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be disappointed with season 2. Hopefully I'm surprised again.
    SandyWest79
  • Best show of 2017 for me. I can't wait for Season 2!
    Elisa
  • daveh said:
    Super excited for this show to come back and to see how it handles the difficult second season. Any word on whether Bald Move coverage is still happening this year? I've heard nothing about it lately.
    Same here. I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Far more then I ever thought. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be disappointed with season 2. Hopefully I'm surprised again.
    @daveh  I agree. I do hope though, that they manage to avoid the "sophomore slump" that so often occurs with the second season of a show.... but, I still keep some faith that they will be able to evolve while holding onto the parts that were amazing from S 1. Maybe I'm just naive but if so, I'm okay with that!  :blush:
    Elisa
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 6
    Trailer! Looks like Legion will still be weird as fuck and have a dance number, and for that I am glad.

ChinaskiElisa
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Feels like they ditched the hard 70's aesthetic in at least some of those clips. 
  • April 17th fox UK 
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    I wonder if we will get any more overt X-Men references like at the end of last season?
  • might need to re-binge season-1.
    Still feels like some kind of fever dream where I'm still not entirely sure what I saw...
  • edited March 21
    redlancer said:
    might need to re-binge season-1.
    Still feels like some kind of fever dream where I'm still not entirely sure what I saw...
     I will probably be doing the same.  I know I watched it and I remember being confused about it but I don't remember enough of it to be confident going into season 2 without a rewatch.  Plus it's only 8 episodes long if I remember correctly.
  • Completely forgot this was on last night. Will have to watch on demand. 
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    What a mind trip l!!!! I am not sure if I know what is going on.  :D :# :p
    Same! I was also hoping the podcast would be back. 
  • @saraej319 Apparently it's not happening, unfortunately. Apparently something went down involving the arrangement they had with Jason? On top of that, they're already committed to The Expanse and Westworld. It's a real shame, though.
    saraej319Elisa
  • I believe A.Ron may make some guest appearances on Jason's podcast if scheduling permits it
    Elisasaraej319
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Damn, that is how you open a season.  And yes, @TxSandMan, I'll be joining Jason tonight on his Legion pod, probably a few other times.  He invited me to be on each week recently, but I declined since we're about to jump off the Expanse / Westworld cliff.

I feel like Noah saw Twin Peaks the Return and said, "you know what, fuck it.  I'll add some Lynch into my Anderson pallet," and man is it a trip!
    ElisaSomeBiscuitsaraej319darthcaedus1138MsAnne
  • edited April 5
    I mean there was already a pretty heavy Twin Peaks influence in the show (Hawley, like most showrunners working today, is a huge fan) but based on this he *definitely* saw The Return and decided he needed to step his weirdness game up.

Side note: Jon Hamm is the narrator on this show now. Now that he's worked with Hawley, I cannot stop thinking about what a Jon Hamm-starring season of Fargo would look like.
    Elisahisdudeness915saraej319
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Actual shot of me imagining @SomeBiscuit's Hawley/Hamm team-up:  
    SomeBiscuitKingKobradarthcaedus1138
  • Remind me what Jason’s podcast name is. Need to hear what ya’ll thought of the episode. I loved it but hard to say what’s real or not just like the beginning of last season.
    2manyboogers
  • edited April 5
    Remind me what Jason’s podcast name is. Need to hear what ya’ll thought of the episode. I loved it but hard to say what’s real or not just like the beginning of last season.
    http://legioncast.libsyn.com

It's the 'Top 3' style of podcast, which I don't love, but Podcastica / Bald Move are still leagues ahead of most other podcasts, so I can live with the format. 
    Elisa
  • Hamm was supposes to play mr sinister in new mutants i believe so this is curious. Mayb he will.play him in the show.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Just started listening to their pod. ARon in the House!!!
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Since I nitpick a lot of shows on here, have to say I love this one pretty much without reservation.
    Elisa
  • walktheskywalkthesky New York
    edited April 5
    Damn, that is how you open a season.  And yes, @TxSandMan, I'll be joining Jason tonight on his Legion pod, probably a few other times.  He invited me to be on each week recently, but I declined since we're about to jump off the Expanse / Westworld cliff.

I feel like Noah saw Twin Peaks the Return and said, "you know what, fuck it.  I'll add some Lynch into my Anderson pallet," and man is it a trip!
    Can u post the name of the pod with Jason you will be on Aron?
    Nevermind I see it. Sorry!
    Elisa
  • Damn, that is how you open a season.  And yes, @TxSandMan, I'll be joining Jason tonight on his Legion pod, probably a few other times.  He invited me to be on each week recently, but I declined since we're about to jump off the Expanse / Westworld cliff.

PS - did you ever finish the Return? Would love to hear/read your thoughts on it someday.
    Elisa
  • "When is the Twin Peaks: The Return podcast?" is the new "When is the Mad Men interview?"

(Of course, I'm also super interested in hearing A.Ron's thoughts on it)
    Elisa
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    My experience watching the first episode

Elisa
  • @MrX your avatar/image is Fukuyama right? 
    MrX