If You Were An Animal..

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
edited February 11 in General
in the mood for a rando question for the BM fam..

If You Were An Animal what would you be? And why?
Travis

Comments

• 10k rats. 
    Chinaskiakritenbrinkhisdudeness915phoenyx1023cdriveMichelleApril_May_JuneMurderbearTravis
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    KingKobra said:
    10k rats. 
    'an' animal sir! now one rat among 10K would be interesting
  • House cat for a rich family. Love to sleep and do nothing and just chill at day while being pampered and fed with the best food. 
    ChinaskiakritenbrinkMichelleApril_May_JuneTaraC73Travis
    Hatorian said:
    House cat for a rich family. Love to sleep and do nothing and just chill at day while being pampered and fed with the best food. 
    well played, and you'd have 8 more lives after that!
    HatorianTravis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    A sloth. For all the sloth stereotype reasons. 
    MichelleTaraC73Travis
  • Hatorian said:
    House cat for a rich family. Love to sleep and do nothing and just chill at day while being pampered and fed with the best food. 
    Until you get tortured by little Timmy. 
    MichelleTaraC73

• Chinaski said:
    KingKobra said:
    10k rats. 
    Everyone makes their own rules these day, but when I do it, it’s a problem, I see how it is sir! :p 
    Frakkin TakritenbrinkDeeMichelleTaraC73Travis
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I think I might already be a cat. Except I am a dumbass cat who has to go to work for a living.
    MichelleTravis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    edited February 11
    KingKobra said:

Chinaski said:
    KingKobra said:
    10k rats. 
    Everyone makes their own rules these day, but when I do it, it’s a problem, I see how it is sir! :p 
    Rat King! 
    KingKobraMichelleTravis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Dee said:
    A sloth. For all the sloth stereotype reasons. 
    I’m changing mine to monkey, which is my Chinese sign. Monkeys are smart and fun but can be aggressive. That’s pretty much me. 
    Travis
  • A fat, lazy house cat 
    FreddyTravis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'd be one of two animals:  a bird, so I could sing all day and just fly around and see everything I wanted at any time - or a lioness...fierce, loyal, caring toward my family, and queen of the jungle.  Plus, no other animal could easily prey on me.
    akritenbrinkTaraC73Travis
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Sea otter.  They seem to have the chillest life. Snuggling with their fam, floating on their back eating clams and crabs.  
    TaraC73tom_gTravis
  • Hawk
    Travis
  • 'A house cat' was what immediately came to my mind.

I have a thing for turtles, I love them.   But thinking about it, I think it'd be kind of boring to be a turtle.  Especially  the ones that live a super long time and get really big.

I think it'd be neat to be an elephant, they're super smart and have social systems, but I wouldn't want to have humans hunting me.
    Same thing goes for whales. 

akritenbrinkTaraC73JaimieTTravis
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    After much thought, I choose a DRAGON!! Boom! Woop! 
    ChinaskiTravis
    panda bear would be kinda cool. cute, cuddly, tough (i mean it's a bear' no one fucks with a bear), face of the World Wildlife Fund, and chill n lit all day off eucalyptus

Travis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Chinaski said:
    panda bear would be kinda cool. cute, cuddly, tough (i mean it's a bear' no one fucks with a bear), face of the World Wildlife Fund, and chill n lit all day off eucalyptus

Bamboo. Koalas eat eucalyptus (and they are not bears). Either would be a chilled life though. 
    ChinaskiTravis
    Dee said:
    Chinaski said:

Bamboo. Koalas eat eucalyptus (and they are not bears). Either would be a chilled life though. 
    ah that's right! it's koalas that snack all day on eucalyptus causing some droopy eyes. dang, yeah both would be chill lives.. can i choose a koala panda bear? wait, it's my thread so yeah i can. koala panda bear it is!
    DeeTravis
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    An elephant. Even-keeled and thoughtful. Occassionally excitable. Kind of alien, distinct. I need a lot of food too. 
    ChinaskiTravis
    JaimieT said:
    An elephant. Even-keeled and thoughtful. Occassionally excitable. Kind of alien, distinct. I need a lot of food too. 
    nope! i recently saw Dumbo so nope!
    Travis
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Chinaski said:
    JaimieT said:
    nope! i recently saw Dumbo so nope!

Drunk and flying elephants. 
    Travis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Alkaid13 said:
    A fat, lazy house cat 
    True story: both the lazy house cats at my old roommates house used to sit in my home office with me all day while I worked. I was so jealous of those lazy bastards. House cats really have it made.
    Travis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    cdrive said:
    Sea otter.  They seem to have the chillest life. Snuggling with their fam, floating on their back eating clams and crabs.  
    Nice choice! Hanging out eating fresh seafood doesn't sound bad at all. Don't they live in cold waters though? I don't know if I could handle the cold. Also, getting jacked by a great white shark doesn't sound too fun.
    tom_gTraviscdriveChinaski
  • Although a lazy house cat sounds nice, I'd get way too bored.  I enjoy the adrenaline of mountain biking and snowmobiling and four wheeling way too much.  On that note I'd say something like a flying squirrel but I think it'd be amazing to see the world through a hawk or eagles view.  Hawk or Eagle for me.
    TravisMichellecdriveChinaski
  • I've always thought a dog in a "well to do" household of dog lovers would be a pretty sweet gig. The types of owners who take their dog everywhere. Have all of your needs attended to by people who are super into their dog and go on hikes and what not. Pretty sweet life. Also, I'm a total attention whore so it does seem pretty fitting.

That said, it seems like it would be a shame to miss the opportunity to be something (cringes a little at the phrasing, but it is what it is) "wild and free." I was about to pick an owl, but now that I think about it a little I think I'm going with a cheetah. I mean, what must it feel like to run that fast? Yeah, answer locked!

MichellecdriveChinaskiakritenbrink
  • Although a lazy house cat sounds nice, I'd get way too bored.  I enjoy the adrenaline of mountain biking and snowmobiling and four wheeling way too much.  On that note I'd say something like a flying squirrel but I think it'd be amazing to see the world through a hawk or eagles view.  Hawk or Eagle for me.
    Not too sure you would get bored as a house cat. My friend had 3 "house" cats. they actually lived a fair amount outside and would hunt and kill all sorts of things. the cats would leave their prey dead on the front porch all the time. I remember walking up to his house and there would be a dead bird just chilling there. Another story of his crazy carts, his room was in the basement and he smoked so he had the basement window open. One night we are all just chillin and one of the cats comes into his room through the basement window with a dead rat hanging from its mouth. haha. pretty sure you could have some thrills as a house cat. 
    Travisakritenbrink
  • The problem with being an outdoor, or even indoor/outdoor is the shelf-life. None of the ones that we had ever made it passed 5 or so, I guess with the exception of Freeloader who was already an adult when she showed up on our doorstep and kind of made us her home base. Even she (who was a pretty big cat for a domestic type) I don't think was with us for more than a couple of years before we never saw her again (hopefully because she moved on and didn't become coyote bait). Given the choice, I'd rather be a little higher on the food chain.
  • "Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see." - Jack Handy
    TravisApril_May_JuneMichelle