Peep Show

I know they don't usually like to review comedy. But Do you reckon they'd get a kick out of watching a season of Peep Show? Maybe if it was for a commission? 
Frakkin T

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Superhans!

bazjenster
  • Love this show so much! Got into it because they took That Mitchell and Webb Look off Netflix and I needed a Mitchell and Webb fix. I would definitely get behind a commission cast.
    Frakkin T
  • If commissioning ever comes back on the table, I would love to chip in. For me, the first 4 seasons are the best so my first stab at a choice of episodes (making up roughly two hours viewing) are:
    1.5 - Dream Job - First showing of Mark's affection for Johnson (AKA Holy Wayne from the Leftovers)
    2.2 - Jeremy Makes it (Peak Super Hans with his Crack addiction)
    3.2 - Sectioning (The thought of Jeremy and Super Hans running a pub fascinates me)
    4.4 - Handyman (Mark's attempts to put right the wrongs of his school days are hard to watch!) ...
    any other offers or improvements?
  • Gotta have the Christmas episode surely? Also, the Moroccan dinner party episode is so so good. 
    bazjenster
  • Gotta have the Christmas episode surely? Also, the Moroccan dinner party episode is so so good. 
    Wow yeah, the Christmas episode is tremendously painful watching (which is what Peep Show is all about.. Isn't it?)
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Oh man I opened this post hoping to see some Bald Move skin <span>:smiley:</span>
    bazjensterunreadphoenyx1023Michelle
  • unreadunread Australia
    TaraC73 said:
    Oh man I opened this post hoping to see some Bald Move skin <span>:smiley:</span>
    I love Peep Show but now I'm disappointed it wasn't this. I wonder how much a Jim and ARon pin-up calendar would cost to commission :D
    TaraC73
  • Little off topic but speaking of UK shows I just went through the entire IT Crowd series and loved it. 
    bazjenster
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited February 14
    TaraC73 said:
    Girl, you and me both.  Guilty.  *sheepishly raises hand*  :grin: 
    TaraC73
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    How do you choose a best UK comedy show....you really can't, but this has to be in my top 10. Probably rewatched the series 6 times at this point. I don't know if three commissioned episodes is enough though to fully appreciate these charachters and writing.