MS Walk 2018

Hello everyone!
I participate in my local MS Walk every year.  I have just registered for my local one, which is April 14th.
If anyone would like to donate to this great cause, please click on the link below.  You can also join my team (End MS) and help raise funds yourself.

Thank you all so much!

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Anyone who supported in the past, check your emails for a donation link! 

Good luck!
  • I donate every year for my friend (who we've discussed).  A cure is in sight :)
  • Thanks for the encouragement @TaraC73 and @CretanBull !  It's very appreciated!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Let me recover from my V-Day financial wounds and I’ll donate some.  I’m a 6 year Team Captain for MS 150 
  • Awww, thanks @cdrive !     :)
    And that's awesome that you've been a Team Captain!  There are many diseases out there that need research and awareness drawn to, but MS is definitely one of them. 

They've made huge advancements with MS, and new ones are coming all the time - I think CretanBull is right when he says a cure is in sight.   :)
  • April_May_JuneApril_May_June California
    Just bumping this for those that may have missed it the first time.

Thanks everyone!     :)
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited March 10
    Done. Thanks for the reminder.  We got this one.  It’s so close.  We’ll see an end to MS sooner rather than later.   Cheers, April!

• @cdrive - thank you so much!    :)

And I agree - we are so close to a cure!  Like, possibly within our lifetime!   *crosses fingers*