The Joel McHale Show

Its The Soup but on Netflix.

So glad to see Joel back on TV.

I've been watching iterations of Soup for a long long time. Skunk Boy will always be my favorite but Joel is gold.

New episodes every Sunday.

• OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    I’ve missed the soup. It was one of the few shows my husband and I would watch the night it aired. (We DVR’d OT because we would work late on Fridays). I’ll be definitely checking this out. Thanks @Jovial_Falcon
  • I didn't really watch The Soup, but I loved Joel McHale on Community and also read his book "Thanks for the Money" which is hilarious.

I enjoyed this first episode.  The jokes were pretty hit and miss, but I thought the segment where he tours the Netflix studio was really funny, and they do manage to find some pretty great reality TV clips.
  • @shum I always love when he has to say "we did not doctor this"

1st time I remember him doing that it went to some sort of Channel 5 news team and in the middle of talking it cut to a picture of a cat eating spaghetti haha too funny.
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    I miss spaghetti cat.
  • Haha, if we get more of that, I am in!
  • Really liked the first episode. The Alison Brie & Jim Rash cameo was great.

I wonder if this show will avoid talking about relevant celebrities, seeing as how Netflix might want to work with them in the future.
  • @OliviaD I haven't seen that clip in so long. I'm crying laughing. Random Greatness.
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    My OG guilty pleasure.