IN N OUT HACKS!

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
i love me some IN N OUT... anyone else get diva with it? i go cut n half and mustard grilled.
darwinfeeshy

Comments

• Double-Double animal style with animal fries boyeeeeeeeee.
    ChinaskiShum
  • D-D animal style medium rare with a whole grilled onion and hot chilis, well done animal style fries, strawberry shake.

goddamn I wished I lived in a state with In n Out. Whenever I go to Phoenix for work I feast!
    cdrivedarwinfeeshy
  • I also do double double animal style, but I'm not a fan of the shoe string style, so I don't usually get fries.  My roommate usually goes for fries that are double dipped, or extra crispy, or whatever the In N Out term is.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    MrX said:
    D-D animal style medium rare with a whole grilled onion and hot chilis, well done animal style fries, strawberry shake.

goddamn I wished I lived in a state with In n Out. Whenever I go to Phoenix for work I feast!
    haha damn @MrX you go full on mariah carey diva style! respect!

• MrXMrX CO
    edited February 23
    Chinaski said:
    MrX said:
    D-D animal style medium rare with a whole grilled onion and hot chilis, well done animal style fries, strawberry shake.

haha damn @MrX you go full on mariah carey diva style! respect!

haha I only get to go like once year so I make it worth it.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited February 23
    The only one in TX is in Dallas, and well see....Houston folk, we have this thing about Dallas.

@MrX won though, I’m fairly sure. That sounds like UNGH! 

The mustard purist sounds good too @Chinaski
    Mustard is a must!  

cdrive said:
    The only one in TX is in Dallas, and well see....Houston folk, we have this thing about Dallas.

Mustard is a must!  

ohhhh snap! shots fired @Noel

they have em in Austin. they also have Shake Shack in Austin which I'm not oppose to.
    Shake Shack is the jam! They have one in Minute Maid Park that is worth the line.

I need to get back to Austin then....

i'll be there next month. lets drink!
    cdrive
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Never been there! Will be in LA in April, maybe I should try it.
    @akritenbrink- their French Dip is divine! no cheese tho  o:)
    akritenbrink
    Chinaski said:
    @akritenbrink- their French Dip is divine! no cheese tho  o:)
    French dips never have cheese... which is what makes it a lesser sandwich... pay attention man
    Chinaski
  • Grilled Cheese Animal Style, Animal Style fries & an XL Neapolitan shake.  Yup.
  • Double double plain (just meat cheese and bun) there’s something delicious about the simplicity to it. + animal style fries ofc
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited February 23
    If I get raw and grilled onions on my Double Double I think ive gone too crazy with it. 
    Maaaannn...yall making me wanna eat a burger for lunch!  I'm gonna do this BuffBurger place I haven't tried, and I'll ask for animal style just to see what they say...
    Chinaski
    Chinaski said:

Catching a show? Business?
    cdrive said:
    Chinaski said:

Catching a show? Business?
    yeah business. always have a good time when i visit austin. tho i hafta say.. it has some of the most unpredictable weather ever.
    cdrive
    well.. In N Out happened today. Thanks Bald Movers for the extra motivation!
    MrXDoubleA_Roncdriveakritenbrink
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:
    cdrive said:

Mustard is a must!  

they have em in Austin. they also have Shake Shack in Austin which I'm not oppose to.
    No worries, we’re used to haters.

As far as In-N-Out goes, the burgers are delicious but I can’t get over how terrible the fries are. I usually drive past it and head on over to Whataburger because Texas. I even prefer Five Guys or Shake Shack as an overall experience. I’m lucky to have all four in the Dallas area.
    ChinaskicdriveShumMofojones333
    Noel said:
    Chinaski said:
    cdrive said:

Mustard is a must!  

No worries, we’re used to haters.

As far as In-N-Out goes, the burgers are delicious but I can’t get over how terrible the fries are. I usually drive past it and head on over to Whataburger because Texas. I even prefer Five Guys or Shake Shack as an overall experience. I’m lucky to have all four in the Dallas area.
    yeah tbh i'm not big on their fries either. i've even done drive-thru BANG BANG's cause of that. In n Out burger then slide over to a Chick Fil A for some waffle cut fries or McDonalds for their fries.

i don't care for Five Guys. just never been a fan. i had Whataburger when i visited family in TX when i was in middle school. i liked it. tho i thought it was Waterburger for the longest time and was so confused by the name.
    Shum
  • Five Guys is no bueno in my opinion. Greasy and bland.

Best option around me is Smash Burger. They make a tasty burger and the fries are fantastic - especially the Smash Fries, way better than in n out fries, they toss them in olive oil, rosemary, and garlic.
    @Noel aw c’mon man I’m just kidding on Dallas. I’m drinking an El Chingon from D-Town right now. Fist-bump on Whataburger.  Also that’s the thing you try not to ‘humble brag’ about with TX cities but there are so many no name burger joints every where that throw down!  

I feel like Five Guys is overpriced and you have to eat the fries ASAP or they are not good. However- they do have awesome shakes.
  • Don't have it on the east coast. Is it similar to fast-casual burger joints like Five Guys, Shake Shack? I prefer burgers pub-style, thick and bloody.
    yeah five guys does NOT travel well. the burgers or fries to-go or dine in are just a greasy over seasoned mess
    akritenbrink
  • I can't believe you all are so against Five Guys........

Five Guys burger (little cheeseburger all the way) > In N Out burger any day of the week.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    cdrive said:
    @Noel aw c’mon man I’m just kidding on Dallas. I’m drinking an El Chingon from D-Town right now. Fist-bump on Whataburger.  Also that’s the thing you try not to ‘humble brag’ about with TX cities but there are so many no name burger joints every where that throw down!  

I like El Chingon, I think it’s their best beer. If you’re ever in Dallas, Four Corners has a new brewery location that’s awesome.

If I were to pick ANY burger in Dallas, I’d definitely go to Rodeo Goat. But earlier discussion was simply fast food hype. All hail Whataburger! HBCB!
    cdriveMofojones333
    Noel said:
    cdrive said:

I like El Chingon, I think it’s their best beer. If you’re ever in Dallas, Four Corners has a new brewery location that’s awesome.

If I were to pick ANY burger in Dallas, I’d definitely go to Rodeo Goat. But earlier discussion was simply fast food hype. All hail Whataburger! HBCB!
    Interesting. Looks like y’all are bringing the Rodeo Goat to downtown Houston pretty soon.  Need to check that out. 

If you like burgers and IPAs, my favorite place for both is a bar tucked away right in the middle of my hood called The Petrol Station. The famous burger there is called the Rancor.  

If you ever happen to come down, let me know and I’ll turn up. 
    Noel