Twitch Stream Idea

russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
Top Gun on NES. I'd love to see one of you guys land the plane on the aircraft carrier, but we all know it's impossible.

Comments

• Fuck that game. That game tortured 8 year old me for at least 6 months because it was back when you only had like 2 games. I never could refuel that stupid plane, not once. So yes I think that game deserves to die and I hope it burns in hell. 
    russkelly
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I have multiple carrier landings under my belt. I can take that bet .
    russkelly
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    loser gets chipolte for a week?

btw thw AVGN on this was always one of my favs:

cdriverusskelly
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard   Another idea that you might ofc have talked about already, is:  would it be possible for u guys to play some real old widely known  classics, like the very first Super Mario.. 8 bit? :D  Or Zelda that was on Nintendo 64? (Was it 64, I have so vague memories of that time period, lol). 

But those are console games, (but I guess it's still possible to stream those, since u can stream when u watched Groundhog's day...) :)
    russkelly
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited March 1
    Chinaski said:
    loser gets chipolte for a week?

btw thw AVGN on this was always one of my favs:

Oh man that was hilarious. I had that game and it was such bullshit!  

edit: I remember bringing that game over to a friend's Birthday party "Sleep Over" and we had a Nintendo competition going all night.  By the end of the night that game had everyone pissed off! haha
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited March 1
    @A_Ron_Hubbard   Another idea that you might ofc have talked about already, is:  would it be possible for u guys to play some real old widely known  classics, like the very first Super Mario.. 8 bit? :D  Or Zelda that was on Nintendo 64? (Was it 64, I have so vague memories of that time period, lol). 

But those are console games, (but I guess it's still possible to stream those, since u can stream when u watched Groundhog's day...) :)

I should introduce you to StephenPlays, who is amazing and I support him on Patreon. He has 2 Zelda Let's Plays, but I've linked Ocarina of Time, which is the Nintendo 64 one. Unless you also mean Majora's Mask, which I'm assuming you don't...

Also there's Super Mario 64, for fun.

Super Mario 64 (currently being filmed, Tues/Sat releases)

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

If you want to watch some side-scrolling Mario, I recommend his Morning Mario series. I've watched 400+ of those. The Mario graphics vary; depends on the episode. Basically he's playing through levels that fans have created. They are voted up, so they're not junk levels.
    SandyWest79
  • JaimieT said:
    @A_Ron_Hubbard   Another idea that you might ofc have talked about already, is:  would it be possible for u guys to play some real old widely known  classics, like the very first Super Mario.. 8 bit? :D  Or Zelda that was on Nintendo 64? (Was it 64, I have so vague memories of that time period, lol). 

I should introduce you to StephenPlays, who is amazing and I support him on Patreon. He has 2 Zelda Let's Plays, but I've linked Ocarina of Time, which is the Nintendo 64 one. Unless you also mean Majora's Mask, which I'm assuming you don't...

If you want to watch some side-scrolling Mario, I recommend his Morning Mario series. I've watched 400+ of those. The Mario graphics vary; depends on the episode. Basically he's playing through levels that fans have created. They are voted up, so they're not junk levels.
    You ever watch the Mario 64 speed runs? Those are nuts-- people with way too much time on their hands to figure out the quickest and most efficient way to beat the game
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited March 2
    gguenot said:
    JaimieT said:

You ever watch the Mario 64 speed runs? Those are nuts-- people with way too much time on their hands to figure out the quickest and most efficient way to beat the game

He referenced them a few times, but I have not. I should though. 

Edit: Just watched Cheese05's recent. Holy shit that's amazing. 
  • @JaimieT   Thank you so much for the tip, might have to check that out! Sounds very interesting. :D   Thank you <3