Seven Seconds (A NetFlix Original)

I could have sworn there was a thread on this, but took a look and couldn’t find one. Can some kind person point me in the right direction? Started last night and I am hooked, so I’d like to see what others have to say. 
Elisa

Comments

• The only 7 Seconds that I know anything about:

hypergenesbTravis
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I have it on my list.  But my friends have recommended it.  I am definitely going to watch it.
    KingKobra
  • Regina King this far is excellent as are the others in the cast. 
    Elisa
  • The only 7 Seconds that I know anything about:

hells yeah.
    CretanBullTravis
  • Once I finish a few other things I'll watch it, I liked the trailer 
    Elisa
  • Netflix is putting stuff out so fast I can't keep up anymore!
    Elisa
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    KingKobra said:
    I could have sworn there was a thread on this, but took a look and couldn’t find one. Can some kind person point me in the right direction? Started last night and I am hooked, so I’d like to see what others have to say. 
    Yeah, that’s weird. I swear I read a post about it here the other day. 
    KingKobra
  • Dee said:
    KingKobra said:
    Yeah, that’s weird. I swear I read a post about it here the other day. 
    That’s why I said what I did (I even looked and searched google (for this site) and couldn’t find one. Either we both are crazy or something happened to that thread (maybe posted in a unrelated forum/post). 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @KingKobra A little from column A, a little from column B... 
    KingKobra
  • Just finished this series....emotionally drained, happy, sad, angry.....very well done and Regina King killed it (IMO). Lots of known actors throughout as well. Something I didn’t know was that this was created by Veena Sud whom also did The Killing. 
    Elisa