Twitch Affiliate status granted!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Well this is cool, we already have been invited to be a Twitch Affiliate.  I submitted a bunch of digital paperwork, and they're reviewing it, but we're just about officially official.  We've been having a lot of fun streaming Mondays and Wednesdays (with stuff here and there in between).  If you want to check it out, it's all at  Tonight was the penultimate (probably) episode of my "laser focused" Star Control II playthrough.  Then, I played Overcooked! and Tetris Ultimate with Cecily.  

Is everyone ready for the latest round of our war with Bezos?  Because guess what, if you have a Prime membership, you get a free Twitch Prime subscription each month.  You essentially take $2.50 worth of penny's out of Jeff's pocket, and put it directly into ours. And it doesn't cost you anything.  I think with everyone's help, we can boost a lot of copper right outta his coffers!
DoubleA_RondarwinfeeshyDummygguenotChinaskiJovial_FalconFreddyvoodooratMichelleSepta Nutellaand 8 others.

• Hell yea! Bald move e-motes here we come!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited March 8
    I heart Amazon Prime, and god knows I use it alllll the time, but screw Bezos.  Team Bald Move 4 life. :heart:

Congrats on your affiliate status!  I need to go back and watch the Overcooked stream, as I came in on the last like 60 seconds of it.  It looked fun.  :)
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    I don't sub to the club anymore on a regular basis, but I sure will use my free Twitch Prime sub for Bald Move.  
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I don’t know jack shit about Twitch, but I’m all for taking copper from Bezos — what do I have to do!?
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Never heard of that Overcooked game before but it looks hella fun. I'm a Sally's Spa addict from way back!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Overcooked looked awesome. Like a couch co-op “Cooking Mama” from the Wii mixed with Super Bomberman.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, I recommend about 40-50ish minutes in when they are cooking pizzas and hamburgers, and they start this huge kitchen fire they try to put out.  Comedy ensues; it’s great.

• kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    I am Prime member but I am not really a gamer and have never used Twitch but I would be happy to sign up since its free if it helps ya'll out. After I sign up, do I need to subscribe or follow your page on Twitch?
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 13
    I've literally only used Twitch once to watch the Groundhog Day stream (I'm still trying to find time to finish Mass Effect 2 on my PS3, so yea, not that up to date on gaming), but I just connected my Prime account and gave you a follow and subscribed.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    As soon as we get our paperwork approved, I'll have instructions.  I've been doing it myself for a few months, it's not hard, but it's harder than it should be on mobile.
  • edited March 10
    Alright, I was finally able to sub.

I'ma try and gets my hands on a few of my friend's and family's Amazon Prime accounts (who don't use Twitch) to throw you a few more.

Bezos can spare the pennies.

Also, are we gonna get emotes?
  • So I linked the two accounts and subscribed to Bald Move.  It said it would help to support you guys.

Is that the procedure?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    @gjulleen yeah, I can check it for you. What username / email did you use?

And yes, we're working on emotes and badges as we speak!
  • So what are the first emotes going to be? A burrito? A sailboat? A sign that says “Mildly Interesting”?
  • So what are the first emotes going to be? A burrito? A sailboat? A sign that says “Mildly Interesting”?
    Guy Ferrari?
  • Someone said a pair of white socks