Twitch Affiliate status granted!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Well this is cool, we already have been invited to be a Twitch Affiliate.  I submitted a bunch of digital paperwork, and they're reviewing it, but we're just about officially official.  We've been having a lot of fun streaming Mondays and Wednesdays (with stuff here and there in between).  If you want to check it out, it's all at http://twitch.tv/baldmove.  Tonight was the penultimate (probably) episode of my "laser focused" Star Control II playthrough.  Then, I played Overcooked! and Tetris Ultimate with Cecily.  

Is everyone ready for the latest round of our war with Bezos?  Because guess what, if you have a Prime membership, you get a free Twitch Prime subscription each month.  You essentially take $2.50 worth of penny's out of Jeff's pocket, and put it directly into ours. And it doesn't cost you anything.  I think with everyone's help, we can boost a lot of copper right outta his coffers!
DoubleA_RondarwinfeeshyDummygguenotChinaskiJovial_FalconFreddyvoodooratMichelleSepta Nutellaand 9 others.

Comments

• Hell yea! Bald move e-motes here we come!
    ChinaskiMichelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited March 8
    I heart Amazon Prime, and god knows I use it alllll the time, but screw Bezos.  Team Bald Move 4 life. :heart:

Congrats on your affiliate status!  I need to go back and watch the Overcooked stream, as I came in on the last like 60 seconds of it.  It looked fun.  :)
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    I don't sub to the club anymore on a regular basis, but I sure will use my free Twitch Prime sub for Bald Move.  
    voodoorat
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I don’t know jack shit about Twitch, but I’m all for taking copper from Bezos — what do I have to do!?
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Never heard of that Overcooked game before but it looks hella fun. I'm a Sally's Spa addict from way back!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Overcooked looked awesome. Like a couch co-op “Cooking Mama” from the Wii mixed with Super Bomberman.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, I recommend about 40-50ish minutes in when they are cooking pizzas and hamburgers, and they start this huge kitchen fire they try to put out.  Comedy ensues; it’s great.

• kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    I am Prime member but I am not really a gamer and have never used Twitch but I would be happy to sign up since its free if it helps ya'll out. After I sign up, do I need to subscribe or follow your page on Twitch?
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 13
    I've literally only used Twitch once to watch the Groundhog Day stream (I'm still trying to find time to finish Mass Effect 2 on my PS3, so yea, not that up to date on gaming), but I just connected my Prime account and gave you a follow and subscribed.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    As soon as we get our paperwork approved, I'll have instructions.  I've been doing it myself for a few months, it's not hard, but it's harder than it should be on mobile.
    Jovial_FalconKingKobraMichelle
  • edited March 10
    Alright, I was finally able to sub.

I'ma try and gets my hands on a few of my friend's and family's Amazon Prime accounts (who don't use Twitch) to throw you a few more.

Bezos can spare the pennies.

Also, are we gonna get emotes?
  • So I linked the two accounts and subscribed to Bald Move.  It said it would help to support you guys.

Is that the procedure?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    @gjulleen yeah, I can check it for you. What username / email did you use?

And yes, we're working on emotes and badges as we speak!
  • So what are the first emotes going to be? A burrito? A sailboat? A sign that says “Mildly Interesting”?
  • So what are the first emotes going to be? A burrito? A sailboat? A sign that says “Mildly Interesting”?
    Guy Ferrari?
  • Someone said a pair of white socks