Chandler Riggs Playing With Summit1g on Twitch Tomorrow

That's what summit1g says. Maybe Chandler will talk some trash about the walking dead.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That wouldn't be smart, but he's 18 and his emotions about the situation are probably aren't running that deep, so... yeah.  Good chance he'll dish!
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    He was just on Good Mythical Morning very recently eating different types of pudding. It seemed like you could feel the slightest bit of awkwardness at the very end when they still promoted The Walking Dead. Almost like this was something he committed to a long time ago so he just had to grin and bear it. I could also be 1000% wrong and he just wasn't all that jazzed about eating weird puddings and I read more into it than was there.
  • I think their playing fortnite. I guess maybe drake started something when he played with Ninja.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @DancesWithWookies Oh yea get ready for a lot of that. I'm not sure I'm ready for this new world where twitch celebrities become actual celebrities.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    @DancesWithWookies Oh yea get ready for a lot of that. I'm not sure I'm ready for this new world where twitch celebrities become actual celebrities.

Side effect of people's entertainment moving to the internet. One possible side effect, I hope, is Americans becoming more politically empowered. Maybe that means fascism, but I hope it means a reasonable 3rd or even 4th party candidate(s)... Screw the networks keeping it to 2. Super off-topic, yeah. But I welcome the possibilities of this world.

Also, um... yeah Fortnite!
  • A bit of a comedown from Drake to Chandler Riggs, but cool nonetheless. It is interesting to see twitch become a bigger outlet for celebrites. It would be fun to see other celebs use it to promote their movies and whatnot. Watch Robert Deniro play Fortnite terribly for a couple of hours? Shut up and take my money.